Chapter 19

Diadem knew that she had to push Vince away, or better yet, she should kick him in the gut. This jerk had no right to touch her, much more kiss her. 

But all the bones in her body melted when their flesh brushed, and his lips went down on hers. Bigla ay nawala siya sa tamang huwisyo. 

Nagdilim ang kanyang paningin. Her mind shut any thoughts aside from that titillating sensations brought by his kiss.

His mouth was hot, and moved like a seasoned conqueror, and hell, but she was conquered. She tried her best to press her lips as firm as she could, but when his tongue brushed over her soft lips, her jaw fell, and her mouth opened. 

He didn't waste any second as he eagerly slip his tongue inside her mouth and deepened the kiss. 

The careen of overwhelming, mixed emotions created a pit in her stomach. 

For the past weeks, Vince occupied her thoughts all day and night, no matter what she did, wherever she was. 

She couldn't take him off her mind even if she forced herself to. And it was torture thinking about him, her body longing to experience the sheer intimacy they so uninhibitedly shared in Temptress Hotel as they discovered the wonders of each other's body. 

Only Vince could make her feel this way. 

Wanting him like no other, and hating him to the core. 

Nakakabaliw ang kombinasyon ng dalawang sukdulang damdaming yaon. At kung hindi niya aagapan ang sarili, baka bukas o makalawa ay isa na siyang ganap na baliw. 

Pero talagang nakakabaliw ang hatid nang mapangahas na mga labi nito sa kanya. Ni hindi na niya namalayan ang sarili na tinutugon na pala ang marubdob na halik nito. 

God, but she missed this! His kiss, his touch, his possession of her pliant body. She had never felt this kind of passion before. It was raw, overwhelming and decadently unyielding. 

It was so strong, uncontrollable, volatile, seeking and definitely, maddening. And she could feel herself getting tender in that throbbing portion of her body - her womanhood. 

The feeling of being possessed by Vince, her body writhing in bed under him, his length inside her, made her shiver in wanton longing. 

She couldn't fight the intense need that was pushing her to her limits. Naghuhumiyaw iyon nang kaganapan. 

The other side of her mind held so tight to a thin film of sanity as stubborn as her pride, but it was slowly slipping away, too. 

She was about to surrender when she jerked, her auditory nerves captured the cranky sound of the door as it opened wide.

"Ma'am Diadem, may bisita ka ulit-"

Narinig niya ang malakas na pagsinghap ni Roshelle. Her head made a sharp turn and looked at the door. Nanlalaki ang mga mata ng kanyang sekretarya. Nakatakip ang isang kamay nito sa bibig. She must be literally covering her mouth so she wouldn't be able to say anything.

"Diadem... Vince!" may bahid nang pagkagulat ang malalim boses na iyon.

"Rohan!" she exclaimed as she saw the man beside Roshelle. 

Gayun na lamang ang pagkapahiyang naramdaman niya sa tagpong natunghayan nito. Nahuli siyang nakikipaghalikan kay Vince! Oh my! Her temples tinged. 

"Let me go..." She pushed Vince's body away from her and he let her go. 

Then, she ran to Rohan. Pakiramdam niya ay nakahanap siya ng kakampi sa pagdating ng lalaki.

Hinawakan niya sa braso si Rohan nang makalapit siya. "Let's go," she whispered, her voice unsteady. Pagkatapos ay inakay niya ito palabas ng kanyang opisina, leaving Vince behind.

"Hey, Diadem... Where are we-"

"Just come with me, Rohan..." aniya sa nanginginig na boses. 

She was embarrassed alright, but she was more than thankful that someone stepped in to break Vince's kiss. Baka kung saan pa mapunta ang paghahalikang iyon. 

Mariin siyang napapikit sa naisip. Damn, but Vince really could make her lose her mind!