Chapter 17 Last Part

"Make it neat and clean, okay? And a top secret. Just like what we did the last time. I don't want it to leak before the big announcement..." Vince's firm voice meant business. And when his tone was like that, he didn't want anyone to mess around.

"Of course, Vince!" the voice from the other line answered enthusiastically. "You can count on that. I'm already negotiating with the other two board members. Medyo hindi nila gustong ibenta ang kanilang shares-"

"Give them an offer they can't resist. I need their shares, asap," he uttered in a sharp tone. He just couldn't wait anymore to take over the current managemet of Global Oil. He had to snatch it from Diadem.

"Right now, we're talking about twice the value of their current shares, Vince..."

"Double that amount," seryosong wika niya. "Make it four times their shares. For sure, they won't turn down that kind of an offer."

"But that's too much-"

"I don't care if I'll spend too much money on this, Kiehl," putol na naman niya sa kausap. Kiehl was his personal lawyer/financial adviser. The man had massive connections in the business world, courtesy of his tycoon father. A topnotch CPA Lawyer, Vince tapped his firm to take in charge of his finances and legal affairs. And they had a smooth relationship for several years now. He had also developed a sense of brotherhood with Kiehl.

"That's how bad you really wanted this, man?"

Kung nasa harapan lang niya si Kiehl ay nakikinita na niya ang pag-iling nito. "Yeah, that bad," he answered curtly. "I'll do anything to take over GOC, Kiehl. Make that possible. Okay?" He was dead serious.

For the past days, he dedicated his energy and efforts pursuing his plan to make Diadem pay her dues. And he was already starting to reap the fruit of his 'Operation: Make Diadem Elizalde Bleed'. He already infiltrated GOC. And the next thing that he wanted was to snatch the
control of the company from her.

He knew how important GOC was to Diadem. Once he takes over the company, he would make her his puppet when it comes to company's decisions. He would do everything that she despised. Until the once giant company that she gave all her life to nurture and protect crumbles in her own eyes. That would be the biggest torture that he could inflict on her.

And he couldn't wait for the moment that his plans would materialize. He just couldn't wait to see her downfall. He just couldn't wait to see the high and mighty Diadem fall off of her throne and bleed on the ground. When that moment comes, he would be rejoicing.

Sa wakas ay maipaghihiganti na rin niya ang lahat ng sakit at paghihirap na dinanas ng kanyang Nanay Winona sa mga kamay ng babae.

"Okay," si Kiehl na walang magawa kundi sundin ang kagustuhan niya. "You asked for this, man. I hope you won't regret it in the future. You have already spent a lot buying the shares that you have now."

"Don't worry, Kiehl, I will be okay. Just do what I want you to do." He was ready to shell out even billions of dollars just to get what he wanted. He was liquid, and the mammoth splurge will just hurt his finances a bit. But he would be okay. Just as long as he could push his plan against Diadem, he would surely be okay.

"Okay, then," Kiehl sighed. "Just give me a few days to finalize everything. I'll get this taken care of."

"Thanks, man!" He was pleased with what he heard. "'ll just call you back to check on you and see how things are going on, okay?"

"Of course, Vince. But consider this done already. I'll just have to finalize everything. Paperworks, legalities and all, you know."

"Great!" he exclaimed. He was really glad. Ngayon pa lamang ay excited na siya. "Thanks a lot, Kiehl. I'll just call you again. Bye."

"Okay, man. Bye..." Iyon lang at kaagad na pinutol na niya ang tawag. He toyed with his cellphone in his hand. He thought of Diadem and a rueful smile formed on his lips.

Gotcha! That bitch would now fall from her mighty throne.

And no one would be there to catch her. Sisiguraduhin niya iyon.