Chapter 2

Kanina pa siya nakabalik sa inookupa niyang room pero hindi mapagkit sa isipan ni Diadem ang mukha ng lalaking nakabanggaan niya sa beach kanina. The man had a very arresting male features, the kind that could not easily be shrugged away, the face that would linger to anyone's imagination.

Ipinilig niya ang ulo. She had never been affected like this by a total stranger. Wala pang kalahi ni Adan na nakapag-intimidate sa kanya nang ganito. And the thought that the mysterious guy temporarily made her lost her poise was a not so sweet idea at all. She mused and frowned in distaste.

Well, why was she wasting her precious time to a nobody? Even if he had the most gorgeous face she had ever seen yet. His chiseled nose, powerful jaw line and magnetic eyes continued to tickle her imagination despite the fact that she was really trying to throw his face away from her mind. 

Pero inaamin niya na talagang guwapo ang hudas na naka-engkuwentro niya. She smirked at the thought. Judas... yeah. He had the roughness of Judas... and the charms of an archangel. What a deadly combo!

Ano ba naman ‘yan at shino-sugarcoat na naman niya ang pagmumukha ng hudas na iyon? He was not worth a dime of her thoughts nor the precious ticking of her time. She was here for a purpose. And as focused as she was, nobody could make her go astray with her plans.

Yeah, she was here in Temptress Island to get the man of her dreams, Rohan Tantuco, and not to be a fangirl of a nobody with a gorgeous face. It wasn’t a good investment and she wasn’t fond of any form of bad investments in life.

The man of her dreams was just at the tip of her fingertips. And she was thrilled with the thought. Kailangan na niyang makadaupang palad ang mapapangasawa niya at ang magiging ama ng mga anak niya sa lalong madaling panahon.

Mahalaga ang bawat oras na nandito siya sa Temptress Island. Dalawang linggo lang ang bakasyon niya at kailangang magawa na niya ang pinaplano sa loob ng dalawang linggo. She was a busy CEO who had no time to fool around. Ang daming nakatambak na trabaho sa GOC na naghihintay sa kanya sa pagbabalik niya.

Kung hindi nga lang at iniisip niya na isang malaking investment ang pagpunta niya rito sa Temptress Island ay hindi niya ito gagawin. She had to get Rohan Tantuco under her belt. He had the assets that could match her fortune and he was the perfect man to be her husband and the father of her kids.

She was as confident as hell that he would like her the moment that he saw her. Well, sino ba namang lalaki ang hindi magkakagusto sa kanya? She had the face and the body to boot, and well, money to back her up, too. She was a trophy wife. And she damned well knew that Rohan wouldn't say no to her. Their union would be epic.

Ang suwerte nga ng Rohan Tantuco na ito at ito ang napili niyang magiging asawa niya. She was making everything so easy for him. Hindi na nito kailangan pang dumaan sa butas ng karayom maangkin lamang ang isang katulad niya.

Oh well, some people were just born with a spoonful of luck in their mouths and Rohan was one of them.

Pumasok siya sa loob ng banyo at naligo. Maliligo na lamang siya at magpapaganda para fresh siya mamaya sa napipintong paghaharap nila ng kanyang mapapangasawa.

Pagkapasok pa lamang niya sa bulwagan ng The Temptress restaurant ay humaba na kaagad ang leeg ni Diadem. She was trying to spot Rohan from the crowd.

Where was Rohan?

From the information that she got, he used to eat in the restaurant for dinner. At walang palya iyon araw-araw. 

Inilibot niya ang paningin sa paligid. Maraming mga tao sa loob ng fine dining restaurant ng Temptress Hotel. The place was nicely done and the lavish lifestyles of its customers abound everywhere. There was an exquisite fountain with a statue of a Greek goddess holding a well-carved jar in one corner. It was systematically put in place and served as the focal point of the splendid restaurant. May spotlight na nakatutok sa fountain kaya mas lalong tumingkad ang kagandahan niyon. For a while, her eyes watched the dripping of water from the jar to the pond. Pero nakuha ang atensiyon niya nang may marinig na nag-uusap na mga lalaki sa kanyang likuran.