Chapter 12 continuation...

It was her first time to board a lovely boat and Diadem was amazed. They owned a private plane and a chopper, but they were not a fan of a boat. Mas gusto kasi nila iyong mas mabilis na uri ng transportasyon.

Sanay na siyang sumakay ng eroplano at chopper pero hindi ng isang yate o anumang uri ng sasakyang pandagat. Hindi siya kumportable. At hindi niya alam kung malulula ba siya o hindi habang sakay ng yate. But with Vince in her side, securely grasping her hand, all her doubts went down the drain.

They slipped inside the yacht and her eyes hovered around the spacious interior. She could see a living room adorned with state of the art technology, small kitchen and dining area and cabin rooms.

Vince went inside a room where the steering wheel and other navigational parts of the boat were located. Sumunod lamang siya rito at pinanood ang lalaki. He pushed a button that she didn't know what was for and she felt the ship move. He must have turned on the engine. May mga pinindot pa itong kung ano bago hinawakan ang steering wheel at iginiya ang yate palayo sa boat dock.

"Brace yourself, Diadem..." He glanced at her and flashed her a smile. "We're sailing to the open sea now..."

She felt the boat lurch forward and speed on to the water. Pinakiramdaman niya ang sarili. Mukhang hindi naman siya nalulula. Mukhang excited pa nga siya.

She could see the wide, blue sea on the glass windows at where they were at. For a moment, Vince concentrated on what he was doing as he propelled the boat farther from the shore. They were now out in the open sea. The boat wasn't moving anymore. It was just floating in the water. And the sun was about to set. She could already see the magnificent burst of fiery, golden red colors in the sky that also reflected in the water.

"Come... Let's watch the sunset..." Vince held her hand and guided her to go out of the control room. They climbed up the deck. And she was amazed to witness the magnificent sunset in the middle of the sea.

The sky burst with rich, golden red colors. The sea looked like a glowing liquid gold. It was picturesque!

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Vince's deep voice caught her attention and she glanced back at him. A smile was plastered on her face as her eyes hovered at him. The sunset was spectacular, but Vince looked more mercurial with the golden rays of the sun reflecting at him. He looked like a golden, glowing demi god that for a moment, she just couldn't take her eyes off him. He looked breathtaking as the sunset.

"It's beautiful, Vince," she gushed as their eyes glued to each other. Hinarap siya nito. At nang dumapo ang mga kamay nito sa magkabilang balikat niya, hindi na niya napigilan sa pagwawala ang kanyang puso. Her heart thumped like crazy inside her chest.

Ang mga kamay nitong nasa mga balikat niya ay bumaba sa kanyang likod at humagod sa kanyang balat. She suddenly felt naked. She could feel the heat emanating from his palms that immediately lighted fires all over her. At nang hapitin siya nito sa baywang palapit sa katawan nito ay awtomatikong pumulupot ang mga kamay niya sa leeg ng lalaki.

She opened her mouth to say something, but he shut her with his burning lips. He kissed her with menace and her world shook in turbulence. Vince was really irresistible and she just couldn't resist him. It only took him split seconds to make her respond. The sunset didn't help either. It just made him even more irresistible.

She kissed him back with fervor as he continued to kiss her with his rough but sexy ways. His hands started to roam around her body and found her breasts. She still had her shirt on, but he was touching her as if she was totally naked. He cupped one of her peaks and rubbed her nipple with his thumb. Napaliyad siya, as she felt her nip hardened in delight.

And she knew that she was under his mercy again.