Still Chapter 15

Kung anu-anong mga bagay na ang tumatakbo sa kanyang isipan habang patuloy na binabasa ang hawak na report. When suddenly, she stopped reading. Her eyebrows formed a line above her eyes. Another information piqued her interest. And that was about Vince's connection to Winona. Yes, Winona served as Vince's mother, but not his biological mother. Ito na ang tumayong ina ni Vince pagkatapos mamatay ang tunay na ina ng lalaki noong pitong taong gulang pa lamang ito. She served as his legal guardian at higit pa sa tunay na ina ang turing ng lalaki rito.

His estranged father, who turned out to be an oil magnate in the Arab gulf, found him when he was twenty-three, and took him to Dubai to be his heir. That was how Vince amassed his billions. Na mas lalo pa nitong napalago sa nakalipas na mga taon. Aside from the huge fortune that he had inherited from his father, he also founded VB Construction, and it was one of the largest construction companies in the country. So Vince was really a successful man in his own right.

Hindi niya alam kung ano ang nararamdaman niya. She couldn't help but admire Vince with his accomplishments, she despised him, too. She despised his riches and his success that she wished that he was just an ordinary person. So that she could easily fight him back, and make him dance at her fingertips. Kahit saang anggulo kasi tingnan, tagilid siya laban sa lalaki.

Pero hindi siya magpapatalo nang ganoon na lamang. Hahanap at hahanap siya nang paraan. She stopped reading Vince's report and shifted to Winona's. She just wished that the woman was still the poor, but ambitious mistress who tore her family apart. She started reading her quick facts.

Name: Winona Galvante

Age: deceased

Deceased? That caught her attention. So patay na si Winona? Bigla yatang nagkabara sa lalamunan niya sa natuklasang iyon. She wasn't expecting that. All the while she thought that the woman just gave up after she put her to prison. That she already learned her lesson the hard way.

Kaya naman pala wala na siyang narinig pa mula sa babae at hindi na ito nanggulo pa sa buhay niya ay dahil patay na ito. Ayon sa report, walong taon na itong patay. At hindi tukoy ang dahilan nang pagkamatay nito.

She knew that she made the woman's life miserable before. That was because she hated her for ruining her family. Not only that, she also showed interest to be part of GOC. And that was too much for her.

So she did all the things that she could do, within her power and influence, to inflict pain and misery on Winona. But of course, hindi naman siya ganoon kasama para naising mamatay na lamang ito.

Pero ayon sa report ay patay na raw ang babae. Dapat ay matuwa siya sa natuklasan. Tuluyan nang nawala si Winona at hindi na ito kailanman manggugulo pang muli sa buhay niya. Pero hindi niya maipaliwanag ang kanyang nararamdaman. She was sad to know that Winona already died. In fact, she felt emotional.

And there was Vince. She didn't really know what he was up to. Winona already died a long time ago. Everything that happened was already in the past.

But why did he show up in her life now?