For Hope

Izzy's POV:

Izzy's POV:

Music was blaring off the speakers, coming straight from the living room. I opened my eyes and rolled to my side, expecting not to see Alex, but to my surprise, he was just waking up, and he looked as confused as I was. I blinked harshly and sat up straight, realizing Queen was playing in the background.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Uhh, Queen?" Alex answered, rubbing his eyes. "I thought it was you the one playing music"

"I thought it was you"

"What the fuck?" Alex groaned, standing up from the bed and walking out. I blindly followed behind him, stumbling against every wall in the house until Alex stopped me. "Look" He whispered, motioning towards the living room, where Hope was dancing to Seaside Rendezvous whilst Duke jumped around her.

"What's she doing?" I murmured with a smile.

"I'm guessing she found one of your Queen records and somehow managed to play it on the stereo" Alex chuckled. "I don't think she knows how to turn the volume down yet"

"Look, at her, Al" I muttered, resting my chin on his shoulder. "She looks so happy"

"I know"

"I love her so much" I said out of the blue, but there was nothing more real and pure than my love for my daughter. It was the strongest kind of love I'd ever felt in my life, and it'd made all the wait worth it.

"And I love you both so much" Alex replied, sliding his arm over my shoulders and bringing me closer to him as he lay a kiss on the top of my head.

"That was amazing, Hopey!" I cheered, clapping my hands along with Alex once the song finished. Hope wildly turned to look at us and petrified on her spot, blushing until she was beet red.

"You were beautiful, sunshine" Alex pointed out.

"Uhm... thanks" Hope muttered, shifting uncomfortably on her spot.

"Do you want breakfast, sweetie?" I suggested, watching as Hope nodded at me. "Come on, then, let's get you something to eat" Hope ran towards me and I got her into my arms, walking towards the kitchen. "What were you doing up so early, anyways?"