Dazed And Confused

Izzy's POV:

"Izzy!" Matt hollered, standing up from the chair he was sitting on and rushing to hug me as soon as I stepped into Mark's office.

"Hey, boys" I chirped, my voice muffle by Matt's clothes.

"Finally you did something right!" Jamie spat at Alex.

"Shut up, Cookie" Alex hissed, looking away from us.

"Seriously, I thought you were never going to forgive Alex after what he did" Nick commented.

"Yeah, I guess I'm just too good" I joked. "Anyways, he's not a hundred per cent forgiven yet"

"Oh, that's my Izzy!" Matt smiled, snaking an arm over my shoulders. I heard Alex groaning in the background, and when I glanced at him, I saw he was rolling his eyes as he folded his arms over his chest.

"Yeah, and we don't even think you're a slut" Jamie chimed in. "I mean, fucking your boyfriend's cousins because he cheated on you?"

"And his best friend" Nick added.

"And his best friend" Jamie repeated. "That's amazing!"

"Whatever" I giggled. "It's not something I'm proud of"

"Alright, are you all done talking shit about me?" Alex inquired. "Can we get back to business now?"

"Whoa, party pooper" Matt mumbled as we all took a seat.

"So... where's your creepy manager?" I questioned.

"He'll probably be here in a minute" Nick answered.

"Isabella!" We all turned bewildered when we heard the doors slumming shut, and we were met with Mark's wide intimidating grin. "I'm so glad you decided to join us back again"

"Uhh... no problem" I stuttered, feeling my voice going weak with only having his presence near me.

"I knew you would reconsider it" Mark mumbled as he walked towards his chair, sitting down across from us. "Thank you, Alexander, for actually doing something right for once" I noticed Ales huffing in annoyance and looking away, but I supposed it was going to be better if I didn't open my mouth. "Right, so... I've got big news" Everyone fell silent, indicating Mark to keep on going. "We're planning a European tour with the team, you'll play festival, venues, stadiums, you name it" He said, resting his arms on the table.

"And when is this supposed to happen?" Alex was the first one to break the silence, cutting the tension in the room.

"We'll be heading to the first country in about two months. Tour will take a while"

"Cool" Matt muttered.

"I imagine you'll be there as well, right, Isabella?" Mark inquired, digging his eyes in mine.