Taste A Bit Of Fame

Izzy's POV:

As days went by, Alex and I became closer than ever, almost like it used to be like when we were younger, only that nowadays, our relationship included a lot more romanticism. I couldn't complain about it; honestly, it was all I'd ever wanted, but I also couldn't help but think this was going to end soon. One day, we were going to get back home, and over there, Alex had a girlfriend and a whole different life than the one he had on the road. It was weird because we looked like an actual couple, only we had to hide our love from everyone except for the lads, but I knew this couldn't remain that way forever. Things were going to get nasty once we got back to LA, I was sure about it.

"We've known each other for years now, right, Iz?" Alex mumbled by my side. We'd sneaked into the studio to have sex, just like we'd been doing every night during the tour, and as we both lay on the couch tangled in each other, I couldn't keep myself from wondering how we were going to deal with our situation when we came back home.

"Yeah, why?"

"We can talk about anything. Like, literally anything"

"Where are you trying to go with this?"

"Alright, I'm going to confess"

"Oh, my God" I exclaimed, preparing myself for whatever might come out of Alex's mouth. With him, you never knew whether it was going to be something mind blowing or a simple idea.

"Actually, let me ask you something"

"Alex, we should be sleeping. We're traveling home tomorrow, I would really like to get some good quality sleep"

"Oh, come on, you're not going to be the one driving" He insisted. "Besides, we won't be traveling with the tour bus"

"What?!" I squeaked.

"Yeah, we're catching a plane. Didn't you know?"

"I think you kind of forgot to mention that" I reproached him.

"My bad" He said. "Well, now you know it, so let me ask you something"

"Ugh, you never give up, don't you?"

"It's one of my best attributes" He smirked at me.

"Whatever, just ask your question already"

"Right" He gulped, taking in a big sigh. "What do you like the most about having sex?" He blurted, making my heart skip a giant beat. If I had been drinking something at that moment, I would have surely spit it all over the room or choke on it. Why did Alex always have to ask the most controversial questions?

"Why?" I inquired, not really sure if I should answer.

"I don't know, curiosity" Alex shrugged. "What do you like about it?"

"Uhh... cumming, I suppose?" I briefly replied, trying to escape the topic. For some reason, it was making me extremely nervous.

"Well, duh" Alex mocked me. "Of course you like that, everyone does. Isn't that the whole point of sex?"