Denim, Motels, and Motorbikes

Izzy's POV:

Izzy's POV:

"You did it again, McCarthey!" My eyes shot open in surprise, only to see Matt shaking me to wake me up.

"Wh-what?" I groaned, squinting my eyes at his bright smile.

"The world is crazy about you!"

"What are you talking about?"

"The photoshoot we did yesterday, Iz! Everyone's going mad about the clothes! Look!" He shouted, shoving a magazine right in my face. I grunted a bit, trying to adjust my eyes to the illumination in the room, but since Matt looked reluctant to leave me alone, at least until I had a glance at the magazine, I decided to take it. What Matt said was right, the boys did looked amazing in the magazine's picture, and there were all sorts of compliments as regards their clothes. There even was a little mention of my name, which was absolutely striking to see.

"Wow, it's too early for this" I exclaimed, handing the magazine back to Matt. "I did just wake up"

"Come on, get up!" Matt urged me. "I think that someone's got a surprise waiting for you"

"What?" I squeaked.

"Yeah, you'll see" Matt mischievously smirked. "Why don't you take a look outside the window?" Matt suggested. I furrowed my eyebrows at him questioningly, but then I suddenly heard the roaring of a motorcycle right by us. I hurriedly faced my back to Matt and drew the curtains back, only to be met with Alex right below my window, frantically waving at me from a bike.

"What is he trying to do?" I asked, but Matt only laughed to himself. All of a sudden, Alex took his phone out and began pointing at it, although I couldn't quite describe his message. "What is he doing?!"

"I think he's trying to tell you to check your phone" Matt chirped by my side, startling me when he jumped up to my bed, lying beside me and looking out the window as well.

"Oh" I let out. "Yeah, you're probably right" I quickly went for my phone, and like Matt had guessed, there was a message from Alex's part.

"Get out of the bus, mardy, we're going on a day trip"