Rage

Izzy's POV:

"Alex! Alex!" I yelped, lightly shaking him to wake him up. Last night had been a nightmare, and adding to the fact that I barely got any sleep, and that my eyes burned, I still had to face Alex because we worked together.

"Fuck... what?" Alex growled, rolling to face me and squinting his eyes at me. "Izzy!" He suddenly screamed when he realized it was me, shooting up from his bed and sitting straight. "What happened?"

"Everyone's downstairs having breakfast. I don't want to rush you, but you would be doing me a great favour if you went down for your food and then came back here. I need you to try on the clothes I picked for you for tonight's party before noon, otherwise Mark will kill me" I politely explained.

"Oh... yeah" He mumbled, rubbing his forehead. "Let's just do that first and you'll be free to go"

"Uhm, are you sure?"

"Sure, Iz" He declared, jumping off his bed.

"Alright, thanks. These are the clothes" I signalled, handling him a bag which contained his outfit. "Just change into them and I'll do the rest" I ordered, watching as he nodded and then came out of the studio in his new clothes.

"Can I ask you something, Iz?" Alex said whilst I fixed his shirt. My heart stopped at his question, expecting him to talk to me about last night, but I still agreed to his petition.

"Sure"

"Where's the rest of your team?" The question caught me off guard, but I soon relaxed when my mind processed Alex was only asking something simple.

"Oh, each girl is taking care of one of you in particular" I briefly answered.

"Oh, and... you picked me?"

"Well... yeah" I downright admitted. There was no reason to lie to him.

"Could I know why?"

"None of the girls dared to pick you because you're the frontman and, you know, you get a lot of attention drawn towards you, and they were afraid of fucking up and receiving the entire world's criticism. Anyways, I'm the boss, and as one, I should be able to handle any challenge"

"Oh" Alex let out, sounding sort of disappointed.

"Besides, this whole thing started because you wanted me to help you with your clothes, so I see no reason why I should stop doing that. It's the least I can do to thank you"

"You know, Izzy, there's no need for you to-"

"Yes, there is, Alex" I sternly cut him off. "What you did for me was... really sweet. I should concentrate on doing my job properly, at least"

"Take it easy, Iz" He muttered, smirking down at me. "Don't be so hard on yourself"

"Sure, thanks" I whispered. "There you go, you're ready" I sentenced. "You should wear this for tonight. If you feel weird in it, you just let me know and we'll fix it"

"Right. Thanks, Izzy"

"No problem. You should change and go have breakfast" I proposed, trying to pass him by and leave but being stopped before I could.

"Wait, Iz" Alex pleaded, fixing his eyes on mine. "About last night..."

"Alex, let's just leave things as they are" I murmured, being way too scared of facing this situation again. "We're friends, and that's how it should always remain"