Chapter 55 { Forgive... }

Later That Night...
-{ TEYANA POV }-

I put everyone's plate on the table.

"Mommy, is daddy coming eat with us?" Cameron asked sitting in his spot.

I honestly didn't want to go get his ass from upstairs but every night we always eat as a family so I kind of had to. I haven't been up here since earlier in the day when I seen his ass was struggling to go to the bathroom.

You damn floppy, I didn't help his ass. I told Cameron and Aubrey to just go help him because I did feel a little bad because he couldn't get out the bed.

But right now, I don't want to do shit for his crippled ass until I get an apology. I'm only helping him now because the kids want him to come eat with us downstairs.

* * * * *

I opened the door seeing Chris drinking some water. Chris looked at me and looked away at the TV. I opened the door wide as it could get and looked back at him walking to the bed.

"I have to bring you downstairs for dinner," I told him. He sighed without saying anything sitting up and held his arms out.

I pulled him up, "Mmmm, shit!" He groaned. I felt him grasp my waist.

"Chris, come on I got you." I told him. We begin walking to the door. Well Chris was kinda limping. When we got to the bottom of the stairs, I sat/threw him in his wheelchair.

"Damn Tey," He said. I smirked getting behind him and pushed his wheelchair to the dining room table pushing him to his spot.

After saying Grace, we begin eating. "So Cj, how was tryouts?" Chris asked Cj.

"It was cool. I have to go tomorrow too so the head coach can see me. He wasn't there today." He explained.

"You think you made it?" I asked him.

"Of course. I'm better than that whole team mommy." He said. "My old team could beat them and blow them out." He said and Chris smiled.

"That's my boy." He said then looked at me. I continued eating feeling his eyes on me.

* * * * *

I laid Chris back in the bed. I sighed putting strands of my hair behind my ear. I begin walking away to the bathroom.

"Tey, I'm sorry." He said.

"For what?" I asked turning around and making way over to the bed.

"For being an asshole to you and catching attitudes with you. I know you feel like I've been a dick, a probably have, but I don't mean it babe. You know I don't and I appreciate everything your doing for me. I promise, when I'm healed and shake back from this, we're going to go out together. Just me and you, alone." He said. "I just hate this silent treatment your giving me and not having your help is killing me. The kids could barley pick me up. I don't want to hurt them."

"Next time, think before you speak Christopher." I said.

"I will. So, you forgive me?" He asked smiling widely like Aubrey when she wants something.

I chuckled nodding, "Yes Chris, I forgive you."

"Good. Come give me some lips." He said. I laughed pecking his lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said and begin walking back to the bathroom hoping in the shower.

I'm glad he apologized. He knows he need me.

___________________

Comment Your Thoughts. 💕