Chapter 8 - "Yes, because Rumplestiltskin is so terrifying!"

Finally, they all began to carry on walking on to find the fairy, and where she lives on this island. Atarah wasn't pretty thrilled to be meeting another fairy, she hadn't seen Blue after what Atarah had done. It had made the woman furious and she did try to clip her wings, but Peter stopped Blue from doing that.

They finally got to where this Tinker Bell lived and Hook was first to enter her home. "No ones home!" He informed them all as Atarah pushed him off the ladder and onto the floor as she climbed up herself.

"Darling, brother! We don't have all day!" She told him with an eye roll as everyone else all climbed up the ladder and entered the bland room.

"Where would it be?" David asked as he began to search the place, this made Atarah narrow her eyes at the man. Most of them were dead set and eager on finding Henry, but ever since their encounter with Peter, David had been a lot more driven and when pixie dust was mentioned, he became just too eager. It was almost as if she was dependent upon this dust, but she knew he wasn't.

She then began to wonder if he had been nicked by one of the lost boys arrows. He was certainly favouring his left side, she chuckled a little. He had been nicked by an arrow and he was now dying. Unless he drank the water, but he'd have to stay on Neverland if he did that.

She was pulled from her thought track by her brother speaking. "She wouldn't leave dust just lying around, mate!" Hook told him as he threw a blanket down onto the makeshift bed. "It's not here, I promise!" Her brother told the King. "Sorry!" He pathetically added on.

"It's pretty bare. It reminds me of someplace!" Emma commented as she looked around the room.

"You'd think a tree house would be more cheery!" Snow added in as she climbed off of the ladder and looked around herself.

"Well, obviously, it's just a living space!" Judas told the princess.

"Where I used to live, that's it!" Emma realised before anyone could answer Judas.

"Judas is right. It's just a place to sleep!" Snow agreed with Rumplestiltskin's youngest son.

"Obviously!" Atarah scoffed out as she cracked her knuckles, glaring over at her brother, still slightly salty towards the pirate.

"What would you know about that?" Emma questioned her mother.

Snow let out a huff. "I didn't always have a canopy bed and a palace!" She told her daughter. "I had a place like this, too, once!"

"You did?" Emma asked confused on what her mother meant.

"I had a tree stump when I was running from the Queen. Believe it or not, I understand this Tinker Bell!" Snow said as her eyes landed on the ladder. "The real question is, why does she have a ladder? Fairies have wings!"

"I think that's pretty obvious!" Judas told her, unimpressed.

"Hey, guys! I found something!" David said with a white material in his hands. "It's a handkerchief!"

"That's Regina's! How did it get here?" Snow asked as she took the handkerchief into her own hands, making Atarah wiggle her nose in disgust.

"She's tracking us, watching Regina!" Emma clarified for them all.

"But if she's been watching her..." Snow trailed off.

"Then we're in the wrong place!" Hook pitched in to finish the sentence that the princess had started.

"Well, evidently!" Atarah remarked with an eye roll, making Killian narrow his eyes at his little sister, slightly angry and annoyed with her.

"Atarah, now is not the time for your sarcasm!" Killian snapped, making Judas and Emma sigh.

"Actually, now isn't the time for you to start! I mean, please just shut up and go back to your ship, I'm sure there's some rum waiting for you back there!" She smiled sweetly with her eyes full of disgust. Emma, Judas, David and Snow all decided it was best to leave the two to argue.

"Why don't you go back to your camp? I'm sure your beloved Peter Pan is waiting for you there!" Hook spat at his sister. "I'm sure together you can both cook up something completely evil and villainy!"

She laughed at her brother. "That's rich, coming from you!" She laughed. "Rumplestiltskin may have been a coward, but you stole Judas and Baelfire of a mother! Throwing you ever-so-amazing charm and wit at Milah! I don't even know how she fell in love with a filthy pirate, with a major drinking problem. Not to mention, you're the reason Liam's dead!"

Killian's eyes went from smug and slight calmness, to one full of rage and fire as soon as she brought Liam up. He ran at her and held her against the wall, with a sword at her neck. "You know nothing of Liam, don't let his name come out of your disgusting mouth. You're nothing compared to him, absolutely nothing. If I had the chance, I'd trade your life for his!" Killian yelled out in anger as the sword got dangerously close to her throat.

What they didn't know was that Peter was watching the siblings, having felt Atarah being attacked on his island.

She laughed as she looked into her brother eyes, she laughed her sinister laugh and her sea green eyes full of anything but fear, which made Killian wonder what had truly happened to Atarah to make her this way. "Liam, Liam, Liam!" She taunted with a laugh, but soon stopped and looked at him seriously. "I only don't know my big brother because I was kidnapped! I know I'm nothing compared to him. I mean, he's dead and I'm very much alive. He's weak and I'm strong."

He put the sword closer to her throat and it actually pierced the skin slightly. She looked down at the sword and raised an eyebrow, unimpressed. "You think a primitive sword scares me. Is it supposed to scare me into thinking your dangerous? Because, it's really doesn't. I've seen scarier and more dangerous than you, a pirate, you're no where near scary. Besides, you've already stabbed me before, so nothing new!" She shrugged as she tilted her head to the side a little.

"You find someone scary?" Killian asked her. "Who? Pan? Crocodile? Who?" He asked her eager to know who scares his sister, maybe he could use this to his advantage.

"Yes, because Rumplestiltskin is so terrifying!" She spat her tone full of sarcasm. "As for Peter, of course I don't find him scary." She scoffed.

"Who then?" Killian demanded of his little sister.

"No one I need to worry about any more, he's gone and never coming back!" She smirked evilly.

"What made you this way?" Killian asked in horror and disgust as he looked at his once innocent little sister.

"Being turned into a swan and being stuck in Pandora's box are contributing factors!" She shrugged with a laugh as she pushed her brother back away from her with immense strength, making him fly to the floor. She then left the treehouse, leaving her brother behind.

Peter smirked. Even though she was slightly less Atarah Jones like, she was still her old self, especially when she was angry and he loved that about her.