Chapter 18 - "You can trust Peter 100%, he's not lying to you!"

Atarah was angry and was headed to Peter's camp because she was angry, Atarah had spent enough years trapped within Pandora's Box to know when it's presence was nearby. She could feel it on the very island, and she was angry. Because Rumplestiliskin had the audacity to bring it to this island, and because she had figured that Rumplestiltskin's idea was to trap Peter within the Box. 

She had arrived within minutes, and everyone turned to look at her, and Felix quickly came and joined her. "What are you doing here?" Felix asked her. "Aren't you supposed to be with the others?" He asked. 

"I left them, Felix. We were in Echo Cave and we had to reveal a secret to get Neal - as you know! And, well, I revealed one!" She shrugged. "I told them all that I love Peter, and I left because well, I can't spy no more. They won't discuss plans with me as I'm a liability, and I didn't want to be around when Neal told everyone I helped Peter take him!" She explained. 

Felix only smirked back at her. "I knew it!" He told her proudly. "I knew you loved Peter!" 

"And, I'm here because Rumplestiltskin is a prat, and has brought Pandora's Box onto the island." She told him with a far off and distant look in her eyes. Felix looked to her in pity, he knew how she felt about the Pandora's Box, and he placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. Atarah looked towards him appreciatively, and quickly moved forwards and hugged Felix. "You've always been a good person, Felix!" She told him softly. 

Felix hugged her back and kissed the top of her head, she was always the little sister he never had, but he wasn't going to tell her that. "And you were always my best friend!" He told her. "I've missed you a lot, Tara!" 

"I've missed you, too!" She whispered. 

He pulled from the hug and looked towards her. "Pan's gone to the island with Henry!" Felix told her with a smirk. "I'm pretty sure he's won him over, and is going to take his heart. He's going to live, Atarah!" Atarah frowned in confusion and looked up at Felix quizzically.  

"How exactly did he do that?" She asked him. "He already knows his family is here since Regina and Emma are so goddamn relentless!" 

Felix lead her across the way, and ahead of them Atarah spied a cage like the one Neal was trapped within, and she looked towards Felix curiously. "Oh!" Atarah said slowly as she spied the blonde girl within the cage. "Who exactly is this...girl?" She asked as she raised a brow. 

"Wendy Darling!" Felix informed her. "She's working with Pan, helped trick Henry into thinking the magic is dying instead of Pan!" 

"Well, Peter can be very resourceful!" Atarah shrugged as she looked towards Wendy. "I'm sure Wendy finds it to be a pleasure to work with Peter!" 

"I'm sure she does, Atarah!" Felix chuckled softly. 

Felix lead her away from Wendy, and were sat around a fire with two other Lost Boys. "Do you think I should go to Skull Rock?" She asked Felix carefully. "Make sure that Rumple doesn't put Peter in Pandora's Box - because I've been in it and I'd hate for him to spend time in that place. It's...a horrible place to be, I should know!" 

"He's already got Henry!" Felix told her. "There isn't much they can do now!" 

"You underestimate them, Felix!" Atarah told him. "They are, as I've said, relentless. They will never give up, and I don't want them all to gang up on Peter! I don't want them to hurt or trap Peter, I really don't want them to! I care about him, Felix!" Atarah stood from where she was sat. "I'm gonna go and join them - just to make sure they don't hurt him!" 

Felix let her go, and Atarah went on to where she'd be able to fly on over to Skull Rock, she trekked on and reached the edge of the cliff within half an hour, and just as she arrived someone called out to her. "Atarah, what are you doing?" Judas' voice called out to her, and she turned round and faced him. "Atarah, what is going on with you?" He asked her.