Chapter 12 - "Just watch, amateurs!"

"Rumplestiltskin's cell..." Snow White trailed off as they walked in the underground dungeon. Mulan reached up and lit the torches that were hung along the wall as they all stood together in a small group. "I haven't been here since before Regina's curse. This is where he told us that you were going to be the Savior!"

Emma furrowed her brows slightly. "He knew?" She asked as they all saw Mulan and Aurora go forward.

Atarah held a torch in her hand and trailed her hand just inches away from the flames. "Oh, Darling, he knew everything. It was prophesied!" She said not taking her eyes off the fire. Something about fire drew her in, it looked peaceful, well to her it did.

Snow White chuckled nervously. "Come on!" She said urging them to carry on moving. The three girls then carried on and walked towards where Mulan and Aurora were standing.

"The Squid Ink, it's not here!" Aurora revealed to them all, confused.

"Well, it's not going to be in plain sight! Squid Ink is a very powerful substance. Very powerful and helpful. It'll be hiding in plain sight!" Atarah told them all.

"Gold said we would find it!" Snow told the Princesses, slightly reassured at Atarah's words.

"Well, was there anyone else in here with him?" Mulan questioned as they all looked round, looking for clues as to where the Squid Ink was. "Could they have taken the Ink?"

"Mulan, he was kept alone. Visitors were forbidden. He was too dangerous to have human contact!" Snow told her. But she looked over to Atarah. "But you were able to allow people in, able to get past fairy magic, as you're a fairy yourself!"

"I only allowed Judas, and Regina in with magic!" Atarah defended herself. "And I was with them all when it happened. They didn't steal anything from him!"

"How'd he keep from going crazy?" Emma asked.

"He didn't!" Aurora answered. They all turned to face her to see her holding a small scroll that must have been in one of the crevices in the wall.

"What is it? Is it a message?" Emma asked.

Aurora nodded as she opened it up. "Yeah, and I think it's for you!" She revealed to Emma, confusing a few of them.

"Why would you...think...that?" Emma asked as she opened the scroll that said her name over and over. Her name was said over and over on the piece of scroll.

For the next half an hour, they all searched for any sign of Squid Ink. While Atarah was just searching for the container, unsure if it was still in the container or somewhere else. Whereas, Emma was sitting down wondering why Rumplestiltskin was so obsessed with her.

Mulan suddenly pulled out an empty container, showing them that there was indeed some Squid Ink in there, but was gone. Most of them groaned in annoyance. Aurora suddenly grabbed the container and threw it at what would shut the cell.

"Aurora, What are you doing?" Mulan asked the princess, who Atarah was considering punching the blonde princess.

"Helping me!" A voice spoke. Cora's voice echoed throughout the place as she appeared out of the shadows with Captain Hook at her side.

With a wave of her hand, the compass from Emma's hand appeared in Cora's. "No!" Emma whispered as she banged on the bars of the cage. Atarah rolled her eyes, that wouldn't do anything.

"Don't waste your energy, dear, Rumplestiltskin himself couldn't escape from this cell." Cora stated happily. She turned to Aurora. "Thank you Aurora, we couldn't have done it without you!"