Chapter 20 - Then there's...is it King, or Prince now?"

Finally, the two ships docked at the shore and Atarah scrambled through everyone and got off the boat first, she crashed through the crowd of people, and ran towards where everyone was getting off the Black Pearl. She ran as quickly as she could towards them, as the wind blew her hair back. The first one to meet her was Jack Sparrow. She launched herself into his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist as he held her.

Atarah hugged the pirate and inhaled the familiar smell of rum and the sea off of him. "Oh, Jack!" She cried happily. "It's been...forever!"

"You know, I'm kind of offended you'd miss him more than me!" Edmund's smug voice spoke from behind Jack as he smirked softly, and she pulled from Jack and pulled Edmund into a bone-breaking hug, that Lucy and Caspian joined in on. She hadn't seen the trio since before she even became a villain.

"Where's Eustace?" She asked as they broke the hug.

"Right here!" The boys voice said as he climbed off the boat, and stumbled forwards to hug the woman. And Atarah turned and came face to face with Gibbs - the one man who would never leave Jack Sparrow.

"Gibbs!" She smiled, and he hugged her. They pulled apart and she spied the people from his crew that she didn't quite know, there were two men and one boy. Before she could ask who they were, her brother joined them as he glared at Jack Sparrow.

"Why are you with him?" Jack asked her as he faced her curiously. "And on the Jolly Rodger?"

Atarah moved back to her brother and gave him a look, she wasn't on the best terms with him after what had happened on Neverland. But she'd introduce them all to him. "Well, everyone, this is Captain Hook." She introduced her brother. "Captain Killian Jones, also known as my older brother."

"You found him?" Lucy asked with a wide and contagious smile.

"And brother, this is Captain Jack Sparrow - who you know." She smiled. "And this is Gibbs, his first mate. And this is Edmund and Lucy Pensieve, and their cousin, Eustace Scrubb. Then there's...is it King, or Prince now?" She asked teasingly, and Caspian only gave her a look. "King Caspian, and?" She looked towards those she didn't know.

The man with dark brown hair and a sort of smug look to him. "I'm Klaus Salvadore, and these are my brothers: Benjamin and Kol!" He gestured to the other man and the boy she didn't know. "We're your brothers, and we've been seeking you for a very long time - with the pirate, the Kings, Queen and others!" He informed her, and Atarah smiled softly.

"That's a lie!" Hook said from behind her.

"Shut up, Killian!" She snapped. She walked forwards and analysed the three males before her carefully. "I've only just recently learnt about your existence. And I have a question for you all, of uttermost importance!" The three of them nodded at her.

"Say, someone kidnapped a child and you've gone to retrieve the child. You soon find out that you're in love with the child's mother, and that the person who has kidnapped the child - your dear little sister is in love with them. What would you do?" She asked them curiously. "A, favour the woman you love and her happiness. B, favour your sister's happiness. C, knock sister out and kill aforementioned 'bad guy'. D, knock said woman out and allow the bad guy to take what he needs."

The three of them were quiet and frowned, while Edmund look towards her. "That was oddly specific." He told her in amusement. 

"Now, that's not fair, Atarah!" Hook began to say.

"I think you should leave, mate." Jack told her brother with a pointed look. "It seems that no one here wants you here, savvy?" He asked the man, and Hook turned to face him with an angry look, and was about to say something, but Lucy spoke up before he could. 

"I think what he means is that here isn't the best place for you to be." She told him kindly. "Maybe go join your friends?" She asked, and Hook looked between Lucy and Atarah, and he simply just looked at his sister, hoping that she'd say that he could stay so they could talk through this. 

But she stood there and said nothing. 

"Atarah, please, can we talk?" Hook asked her desperately. "Alone." 

"We have nothing to talk about, Killian." Atarah told him coldly. "You betrayed me. You and the others - my supposed friends, you all betrayed me." 

"Betrayed you?" Hook repeated what she said in utter disbelief, as Lucy and Caspian began to usher everyone away so the two siblings could argue in peace, without them all eavesdropping on a conversation they had nothing to do with. "You're the one who betrayed us - betrayed Emma. You manipulated and tricked Henry into giving his heart up - lied to him saying he was going to be a hero, when really Pan just needed it for himself since he's dying. You know that Henry's always wanted to be a hero."

Atarah scoffed and shook her head at her older brother. "I betrayed Emma?" She asked incredulously. "How can I betray her if I never had her trust in the first place? I know I lost her, and everyone else's, trust the moment I admitted that I loved Peter. I saw it! Funny thing is, I still trusted you all." 

"Don't lie, Atarah." Hook snapped. "You've never trusted any of us." 

"But I did." Atarah told him. "I trusted you all, I thought that you'd all understand. But you all killed him after knocking me out." Atarah felt her eyes well up with tears, which she didn't want to fall because she didn't want to give them the satisfaction. "I thought you'd all understand to some degree - especially you and Regina. Her and Daniel, and you and Milah." Atarah reached her hands up to her face and wiped her eyes dry before they could fall. 

"I have always been pulled away from a happy life, Killian. I thought that maybe this time would be different - so thank you all for reminding me that hope is for the weak." Atarah spoke. "I-" 

"Stop playing the victim, Atarah." Hook shook his head. "You were completely willing to let Henry die."  

"I was." Atarah nodded at him as she let out a deep breath. "And if I could go back in time and have a chance to go about the events again - I'd do the same. Maybe I'd have done more - perhaps I'd have put everyone there to sleep except for Peter and Henry. You forget, these people mean nothing to me when compared to Peter." Hook pulled a face. "Don't act so shocked - you all know who I am. I can't just change overnight."

"You don't have to be like you are." He said. "You can be better - we both know it." 

"How do you expect me to be better when my supposed friends and brother kill the man I love?" Hook became silent, and Atarah shook her head before she walked off away from him and went to find the others.