Chapter 3 - "I'll choke you with your own large intestine!"

The smoke began to clear and she watched as Judas ran over to her. "The curse is broken and I guess the magic is back! But, why aren't we back in the forest?" Judas asked her.

"You think I know?" Atarah asked him with a raised brow.

"Well, you're mother is the goddess of magic, so.." Judas reasoned, making her narrow her eyes at him.

"You always bring that up! Always, it's kind of annoying!" She pointed out to him as she saw a group of a load of good guys behind them. "Ugh, good guy's alert!" She scoffed.

Judas furrowed his brows. "I thought you were friends with some of them in the forest!" He said. "Were you not?"

"They obviously weren't really friends with me! So?" She shrugged. Then she saw Dr Whale, or Dr Frankenstein leading a mob. "Looks like they're going to Regina!" She smirked as she ran over and joined them, with Judas on her tail.

"Atarah, is it really wise you being here? I mean, not everyone thinks you're as good as you are!" He pointed out. She shrugged, she didn't care about the people around her. Or what they thought of her.

They finally arrived at her house and Atarah leaned against a white pillar with people yelling behind her. Whale went over to the door and banged it with his fist. "Open up!" He yelled. "Open up, or we're coming in!" He finished.

Regina swung the door open with a sweet smile. "Can I help you?" She sweetly asked with a smirk on her face, she just wanted to march over and rip it off of her face, but Judas kept a hand on her shoulder, warning her not to.

"That smirk isn't gonna last forever, Regina! You took everything from us, and now-" Whale began.

"What? You gonna kill me?" Regina interrupted as her eyes traveled over to Atarah leaning against the pillar with a bitterly sweet smile and she raised her hand and waved to the evil queen, who looked very uncomfortable.

"Eventually, But first you need to suffer." Whale announced to the queen.

She stepped out and pushed Whale back. "Listening to you has been enough suffering for us all. That's right!" The queen said as she looked out at them all, avoiding Atarah's gaze. "You wanted to see your queen?" She asked as she whipped the bottom of her blazer back. "Well, here She is!" She said as she lunged forwards and threw her hands out, expecting fire or something to come out. Everyone ducked in fear, but nothing came out.

Atarah burst out laughing. "Oh, that is hilarious!" She laughed. She held her hand out and a fireball appeared in her hand. "Looking for something like this?" She asked the evil queen, the queen widened her eyes slightly. "Oh, that's right you were!"

"Tara, come on. Don't do this, be the bigger person and just, let someone else deal with her. Yeah? I mean, you'll kill her straight up no mercy, no suffering. But she's got a kid, would you really take a mother away from a child!" He asked the girl. "Just like you were taken away from your own?"

The fireball disappeared and everyone was quiet, not knowing what she'd do to what her friend had said. She snapped her head in his direction. "Don't you dare talk of things you know nothing about. Next time you or anyone else brings that up, I'll choke you with your own large intestine!" She hissed as she punched the pillar she was by, they watched her as she made a fist hole in the pillar.

Whale then got hold of Regina and all Atarah could do was watch. "Let her go, let her go!" The blonde from earlier spoke up as she broke through the crowd. She pulled Whale away.

"Why should I listen to you?" Whale asked her.

"Because I'm still the sheriff!" She answered.

"And because she saved you, all of you!" David spoke up.

"And because no matter what Regina did, it doesn't that justify this!" Snow finished.

"Great, The ever-so-Nobel Charmings!" Atarah muttered to herself with an eye roll. She was not in the mood for 'everything can work out and we'll all be a happy family' deal.

"We're not murderers here!" The blonde spoke up.

Atarah raised her hand in the air. "You all may not be murders, but I am!" She stayed matter of factly.

"Well, We're not from this world!" Whale spoke up as he looked around at all the people around him.

"Well, you're in it now!" Emma said as Whale and her began to face off, getting closer to each other threateningly.

Judas groaned while Atarah began to laugh. "Where's the popcorn when you need it? This is so entertaining!" She smiled as she watched, but David got between them.

"Ok, Whale, We're done here!" David told the man in front of him, she smiled wider. The show just got better.

"Back off, you're not my prince!" Whale warmed Charming and she rolled her eyes. Men and their stupid ways of thinking.

"Who are you Whale?" Charming asked him, just realising that he wasn't from the enchanted forest.

"That's my business!" Whale told him.

David laughed slightly, which ended with a scoff. "Well, my business is making sure this town doesn't go to hell, so whether or not I'm your prince isn't the issue! We have a lot to figure out, and this isn't the way to do it." David finished speaking.

"And Regina's death won't provide any answers. She needs to be locked up, for her safety, and more importantly, for ours." Snow spoke up.

"Well, can I be the reason for her death, because she isn't providing me with answers?" Atarah asked.

"Atarah, just give it a rest. What possible answers could you even need that everyone else doesn't?" Snow snapped at her old friend, instantly regretting it.

"Well, all of you at least have one family member here. Me? I don't even remember who the fuck mine are? Let alone if they're here. I had just got all my memories back on who my brothers were, who I loved, I got them back again, and then I lost them the second I got them thanks to her stupid fucking curse. So, yeah, all you want to know why we're not back at the forest, which is ruined anyway, but I just want to fucking know who my family are!" She snapped before she pushed past everyone, ignoring the calls from both Judas and Snow.