Chapter 27 - "May be redundent, but it'd be necessary!"

Atarah awoke to her body hurting all over, it was like Zeus had hit her with his biggest lightning bolt in all of history. It hurt, but she pushed the pain behind her and sat up to see Regina pull on some boots.

Suddenly, the door was flung open, making Atarah jump slightly, to reveal David, Judas, Snow, Emma and Henry. "Oh, Henry!" Regina sighed in relief. The boy instantly ran into the woman's arms and hugged her tightly and Judas came over to her.

"Tara, are you Ok?" He asked worriedly while he bit his lip.

"It feels like I fought Zeus and lost, but aside from that, just peachy!" She said as she slowly stood up, the room spinning slightly, but as she stood there was an almighty boom and the floor shook, resulting in Atarah falling to the floor with a small thump. "I'm beginning to hate this goddamn town!" She mumbled to herself as she grabbed Judas's outstretched hand to pull herself up.

Finally the floor stopped shaking and Atarah sighed in relief. "Regina, was that....?" Emma trailed off, not really sure on what to say.

"Yes, the diamond was activated!" Regina informed them all.

"So, we're all going to die!" Henry realised, horror written all over his face. Atarah simply yawned and Emma looked at her, appalled that she was yawning at a time like this.

"You were born here, so you'll live!" Regina told her son sympathetically. Henry looked round at all the people surrounding him. "Well, that's cheery. Death by a diamond!" Atarah said, making a few people glare at her.

"But..." Henry began as he looks from his mother and to his adoptive mother. "I'll be alone!" He continued.

"I'm so sorry, Henry!" Regina told her son, regretting even having the diamond on her in the first place.

Emma looked to Regina with a look of determination on her face. "It's not gonna happen. I'm not gonna let it. You did this, now make it stop!" She told the Evil Queen.

"I can't!" Regina admitted. "There's no way!"

"Well, figure it out! It's your fault!" Emma yelled.

"Technically," Atarah spoke up. She knew that villains always got the blame. "It's actually Snow and David's fault. I mean, if you would've told her about the beans, she wouldn't have had the goddamned diamond in the first place!" Regina smiled that Atarah was actually defending her. She looked to Regina. "Just because I defended doesn't mean I'm your friend!"

"Stop! I already lost my dad!" Henry yelled out throughout the room. "I don't want to lose anyone else. We have to work together!"

"From the mouth of babes. I'd say the lad has a point!" A new voice said as the owner walked through the door. Atarah's blood began to boil and she walked forwards.

David immediately punched Killian in the jaw, making Killian rub his jaw and not notice his sister slowly walking over to him, a furious expression on her face. "That's for the last time we met!" David spat.

Killian stopped rubbing his jaw and saw his furious looking little sister in front of him. "Now, Atara-" He began but was cut off by Atarah punching him in the jaw, then punched his cheekbone, then his nose. David ended up pulling her off.

"Bloody hell!" Killian mumbled as he looked over at his sister, slightly shocked. "What was that for?"

"You know what that was for!" She spat angrily as she slowly walked over to her previous position, leaning against wall, beside Judas, who was resisting the urge to laugh.

"Now, tell us why you're here before I use something other than my fist!" David snapped as he pulled his gun out.

"I think threatening to kill me is a bit redundant when we're all about to die anyway!" Killian pointed out. He took in her beaten looking face and the way she held herself, it was different. Like she was in pain.

"May be redundant, but it'd be necessary!" Atarah spat with a filthy look sent his way.

"No thanks to you. Regina told us you were working for Greg and Tamara to get your revenge!" Emma hissed, looking at the pirate distastefully.

"Well, that was before they told me I had to die to get it!" Killian spoke, making Atarah roll her eyes.

"Oh, that's awfully nice of you!" Judas bit out sourly, glaring at the pirate.

"Well, mate, I am a pirate!" Killian shrugged with a look that clearly said 'Really?' Judas curled his lip in disgust and slowly took his eyes off of the pirate.

"We don't have time for this!" Emma said as she looked over at her father. "We have a real problem!"

"Which is why I'm here!" Her brother told them all, making Atarah scoff. "Because staring death in the face has made me realise if there one thing I want more than revenge, it's my life!"

"Selfish, just like father! Like father, like son!" Atarah remarked from across the room. Killian shot her a death glare, though it was nothing compared to the one she sent back. At her glare he decided to ignore the comment.

"Should we start this thing now and then resume bickering?" Her brother asked throughout the room.

"There is no stopping it!" Regina told them as she walked forwards. "And the best thing I can do is slow it down, but that will only delay the inevitable!"

"It'll give us the time we need!" David said as an idea brewed inside his head, he smiled slightly.

"The time for what?" Snow asked her true love.

"Steal back the beans!" David revealed his idea. "Use them to get everyone back to the enchanted forest before Storybrooke is ruined!"

"How? We don't even know where Greg and Tamara are!" Judas spoke up, reminding the prince.

"Well, I do!" Killian admitted. "I can help! But will only do so, if my baby sister comes along!" This caused Atarah to groan in despair.

"Help yourself! You'll take them and leave us all behind!" Emma said. "Why should we trust you?"

"You don't have to, just trust me!" Atarah spoke up making everyone look surprised that she was actually going along with her brother. "Don't worry, he tries anything! I'll take his other hand and maybe his arm, if I'm feeling generous!"

"Rather hostile, ain't we, little sister!" Killian said with a smirk that was identical to hers.

"I'll go with them!" David spoke up. "After all, it's a untrustworthy and filthy pirate and a psychotic and murderous Demigoddess! Not to mention, Atarah wanted to kill Greg after he just knocked her over, but now..." David trailed off as he looked between the female Jones and the male Jones.

"I'll take Regina to slow down the diamond, give you guys some time!" Emma told them. "Mary Margaret, take Henry. Judas, gather everyone. Make sure they're ready to go as soon as we have those beans!"

As they all piled out of the apartment, Regina called after her son. "Henry, before you go, I'm sorry for what's happened," she told him. "I tried to be the person that you wanted me to be, and I failed. But I won't let you be alone. You just know, that I love you!"

"I love you too!" Henry promised, before he grabbed Snows hand and walked off with her.

Atarah followed Emma and Regina out of the room. She was ready for this, it'll probably be the last thing she does in a while, after all, since the curse was broken things just kept coming up and disturbing her relaxation. She hoped Greg and Tamara were the last of their problems.

She didn't want to deal with more problems, like evil and villainous family members. As if that would happen, there was only two main villains in Storybrooke: herself and Regina.