Chapter 20 - "The doctor was called Frankenstien, not the monster!"

Hours passed and the same person was continuously calling Greg. It was making Atarah annoyed and she just wanted to throw the stupid phone against the wall. While the others debated on what to do with the caller and Greg Mendell, a nurse walked in and caught all their attention, before walking back out.

"W-Whoa! Wait, any news?" David asked the nurse, eager to know what was going on.

"No, I was just looking for the doctor!" The nurse admitted to them all, making Atarah furrow her brows. She knew what Frankenstein was like.

"He's not in the O.R?" Judas asked concerned as he looked over at Atarah, noticing a worried expression on her face.

"He never came in!" The nurse confirmed to them all, making Atarah bite her lip. It was best if she kept quiet. After all, no one knew she knew Frankenstein, quite well.

"Then page him!" Emma demanded of the nurse, who walked over to a phone in nearby wall, pressing buttons rapidly.

"He wasn't looking so good earlier!" David pointed out to them all, making Atarah roll her eyes.

The sound of a pager alerted them all, they all saw Atarah walk off in the direction of the sound. They saw at her bin, holding up the doctors white coat and pager. "He's gone!" Emma said dumbfounded as Atarah handed her the coat and pager.

Emma went to hand the coat to Red, but Judas held his hand out. "Not Red, not this time. Maybe Atarah can find him. I mean, she has magic that can track him. Also, I think it'd be best if Whale talks to a friend, Atarah knows him from before Storybrooke!" Judas revealed.

As everyone looked at her she shot Judas a filthy look. Emma handed her the coat. "Just try and find him!" She told the girl. "We'll watch Hook and figure out what to do if Whale doesn't come back!"

"Maybe Doc can do it!" Snow suggested.

"Surgery?" Grumpy laughed. "No!" He said as his face fell back to his normal grumpy expression.

"Maybe he didn't even run!" Snow suggested. "Maybe Cora grabbed him for some reason!" She tried to think of a reason why Cora would take the man, but came up with none.

"I don't think so!" David said. "He's been in a rough place ever since he brought Regina's fiancé back to life!" Atarah bit her lip again. He had tried to bring someone back to life, again.

"Daniel?" Snow asked surprised.

"Back to life?" Emma asked in disbelief, thinking she misheard.

"And had his arm ripped off and put back on!" David added casually.

"Wait! Daniel came back?" Snow asked confused.

"Like some kind of Frankenstein?" Emma asked.

"The Doctor was called Frankenstein, not the monster!" Atarah spoke up.

"That's Whale! The Doctor!" David spoke up. "And David was his..."

"What went on here while we were gone?" Snow demanded. David just shook his head and sighed, showing them that they didn't want to know.

"Atarah, get going and find Dr Frankenstein, and bring him back here!" Emma told the girl. "We're gonna seems this guy back with bolts in his neck!" Atarah softly nodded and waved a hand over the coat a mini purple looking hurricane came out of her hand and went all over the coat. Seconds later she disappeared within black smoke.

•••

Within black smoke she appeared near the docks and she saw Dr Whale standing on the edge of the pavement, he was looking down at something in his hands. She decided calling him Frankenstein was a bad idea. "Whale?" She called out.