Chapter 8 - "You're no better than me!"

Snow had been giving her some intense glares and it was beginning to annoy the shit out of her so she made her way over to the pirate. "So, Stiltskin cut your hand off?" She asked him. "What did he catch you doing? You weren't fucking Baelfire and Judas' mom, were you?"

He looked at her with an expression that literally screamed that he was guilty. "Oh, god! You were! That's disgusting!" She wrinkled her nose in disgust.

"How about you and Jack Sparrow?" The pirate shot back.

"What about it?" She asked him with a raised brow and he narrowed her eyes at her raised brow, almost like he recognised the action.

"You weren't fucking him, were you?" He asked her.

"What? Of course not!" She declared all to quickly. His mouth dropped open at the revelation.

"My baby sister was fucking my former best friend! That's, horrible!" He cringed at the thought and shivered.

"Former best friend? Sister?" She asked him.

"He left me in Neverland!" Hook simply said. "And yes, isn't it obvious you're my little sister? I mean, we look alike! Can't you not remember your own brother?"

"Well, considering I've been under an amount of forgetting potions one after the other, my memories are a little messed up. Besides, how could I remember you, I was an infant when I was kidnapped!" She told him.

"Maybe I could help you with a few memories?" He asked her.

"I'm not so sure about that, just because you're my brother, doesn't mean I'm gonna suddenly 100% trust you straight away. That's not how I work!" She told him.

"Oh, I know just how you work, Atarah Jones. I've heard stories of you. Absolutely terrifying and confusing ones. Ones that I even considered that maybe, just maybe, we weren't actually related!" He told her.

"Oh, like your a fucking angel!" She spat. "Drunken Pirate, Womaniser, Murderer." She listed. "You're no better than me!"

"Oh, sure! Psychopath, Murderer, feared by even the Crocodile, classed as someone not to piss off just for you're rage! On the contrary, you are much worse!" He snapped as he defended himself. "Me and Liam were sold and made to works as slaves on a boat. You didn't have anything terrible happen to you!"

"Yeah, but what made me that way, Killian? Huh? Let's see. Oh, that's right getting kidnapped by some crazy woman who I can't even hate now because she fucking raised me, how messed up is that? What did she do to me, you ask! Well, for one she cursed me twice. So every full moon day I'm stuck as some, freak. Swan during the day, back to myself at the night. Then because I freed a man, she made me turn into a fucking mermaid every two weeks. Did you think that was all? Well, it wasn't. When I was 10 she put me in a bloody box. Pandora's box. Then I was let out a couple of years later by the Dark One. Killian, get over it. You were sold but you became a sailor, right. I was raised and 'saved' by the Dark One. If being surrounded by people like them doesn't make someone go crazy, I don't know what will!" She snapped quietly so no one could hear but him.

"How'd you know I was a sailor? And Liam? Well, if you should know what sent me a little into pirate life, was our older brother dying. He was killed by a demon. Peter Pan." Her brother hissed.

"Peter Pan isn't a demon, Killian." Atarah hissed, unsure as to why she was defending this person she didn't know. Or maybe she did? She didn't know.

He snapped his head in her direction. "Why do you still look 16? Don't say you visited his island!" Killian said with narrowed eyes.

"I don't know, Killian. My memories aren't back, I'm just some girl with no memory of who she is. I don't know why I still look 16, I don't even know how old I really am. I mean, I definitely ain't 16, that's for sure!" She snapped as she walked away from her brother and stayed behind from all the others, no one brave enough to go over and see how she is.

Suddenly she had to stop. Her head was full on killing her. It was almost as if someone was drilling into her head, or something was trying to worm itself out of a miniature hole when in reality it's size was the size of a building or the sun.

She leant against a tree and held her head on pure agony. She didn't make no protest in pain, the pain will eventually pass. Emma was first to notice that the slightly psychotic girl was yards behind them. She ran over to the girl. "Tara, are you Ok?" She asked as she put a hand on the girls shoulder.

"Fine, it's just memories are trying to worm their way into my head. It's pure agony, but we need to follow, the pirate!" She asked as she stood, pain rushing throughout her head.

•••

They finally arrived at the beanstalk and her brother explained that only him and one other could go up. While the others argued about who was to go up there with him, she sat on a nearby log and just held her head in her hands.

She needed painkillers, but there wasn't any there. She decided to go to sleep, maybe sleep would help the memories to come out as dreams. She she waved her hand over herself and she immediately fell asleep.

Atarah had just got out of line of danger and she was walking along the docks. She was badly wounded, but she was gonna wait till she got somewhere safe to heal herself.

However, she heard a slight sound and she turned round and saw a pirate with his sword tip pointing at her neck and pressing it into her neck.

"Who ever you are, I suggest you leave and don't harm me, or I'll rip your heart out and crush it to dust in my hand, pirate!" She spat venomously.

He noted the massive wound on her side. "Love, Give me the jewels, and that bracelet!" The pirate told her.

She laughed bitterly. "I don't think so, pirate!" She spat. He shrugged and simply thrust the sword through her stomach and took her jewellery, but before he could get her bracelet she used her magic to throw him against the wall, he hit the wall funnily and hit his forehead with a blow that would most likely leave a scar.

Her vision became hazy and she fell backwards into the sea. She fell under the surface and the last thing she saw was Ariel's worried face.

Neverland
PAST

Ariel and the merman, Neptune, knew the young girl they had in their arms had relations to the one and only Peter Pan. They knew she had her memory wiped by him upon request, but they couldn't allow her to die. They both owed the woman their lives.

They pulled the severely injured woman upon the shore. The main lost boy they knew as Felix appeared. They didn't even need to speak to him for him to know what he needed to do, so he raced back to camp as fast as he could.

Neptune and Ariel were keeping her alive as much as they could. Neptune frequently checked for the woman's pulse, but it was getting weaker by the second. "Ariel, who did this to her?" Neptune asked the redhead.

Before she could speak, Peter Pan arrived and knelt at her side and held his hands over her stomach, using his magic to heal the woman. "Who did this?" He asked darkly, she was basically his best friend.

"It, was Captain Hook!" Ariel spoke. They watched as his face turned to an expression full of fury.

"Bring him here!" He demanded.

"I'm afraid we can't! We don't hold that much magic, but she'll remember and I'm sure she'll deal with the pirate herself, she is Atarah Jones, no one attacks her and gets away with it." Ariel told the boy.

The boy looked to Atarah, then out to the sea. "Fine!" He sighed, but in reality, he was waiting to see the pirate again, so he could exact his revenge.