Chapter 23 - "You're lucky i'm even here to save your sorry ass!"

It was an amusing sight for Atarah to see Rumplestiltskin gasping and flinching every second that passed by, very amusing indeed. She couldn't help but think that he was getting what he deserved.

She was staring into space while sitting on a chair. She was torn from her little trance by Neals voice down her ear. "You know him?" He asked, putting as much venom in the last word.

She turned to face him beside her and raised a brow. "You even do the eyebrow thing!" He said slightly taken back. "You've been to Neverland and met, him!" He snarled.

"If by him, you mean Peter Pan! Then yes, I have!" She told him with a hint of a smile. "Also, take care in how you speak of him? He's not that bad, and yes, I have been to Neverland! It's quite nice there!"

"Not that bad? Are you crazy?" He asked her.

"Well, do you really want an answer to that question?" She asked him as she raised a brow. He cringed at the action. "Right, you don't like the eyebrow thing. I'll keep that in mind!"

"How did you know I've met him and been to Neverland?" She asked her old friend. He pulled a box up onto the glass case. She saw that it had her name written on it in marker.

He pulled out a smooth wooden bracelet. It had a pipe wooden charm on either side of a P, and it had dark brown and light brown beads that went in a pattern all around. She took the bracelet from his hands. "I thought I lost this!" She smiled slightly, then she looked at Neal who just gave her a confused look. Luckily for her, he didn't understand what her and Peter were. Or was.

She looked into the box and saw a few things that she had missed. Thankfully the cloak she always wore now prevented her from turned into a swan and mermaid. She saw her dark purple fairy wand, she barely ever used it as she could do her fairy magic with her hands. But she slipped it into her pocket anyway. She then noticed her black silk gloves. She slipped them on and tied the bracelet round her wrist, without Neal noticing that was.

She waved her hand and the rest all disappeared and reappear at her house. "Emma, did you find it?" Rumplestiltskin asked as she walked towards them.

"Yeah," she confirmed as she held up an empty jar. "There's nothing in it!" She shook it lightly and heard clinking, signalling that there was in fact something inside. "What the hell?" She asked as she reached into the jar and pulled out an invisible object.

"Invisible chalk!" Rumplestiltskin told her as he sat on the edge of the bed in the back of the shop. "Use it in the front doorway. Draw a line. The rest of you, you might want to prepare for battle!"

Atarah scoffed as she looked over at him. "Yeah, no shit Sherlock!" She rolled her eyes at the man that has annoyed her countless times over her lifetime.

As they began to make their way around the shop, to prepare for battle. Emma pulled Atarah to the side. "Atarah, I have been meaning to tell you something since we got back from the forest. I just haven't had the time to do so!" The woman told her and she looked slightly nervous.

Atarah nodded for her to go on, making the blonde suddenly become nervous. The 16 year old looking woman looked very intimidating without meaning to. She held her head up high with a stern look on her face, the same time as a small smirk on her face. Her sea green eyes practically stared right into your soul. It made her very intimidating, whether she intended it to or not.

"I don't know if my, parents told you or not!" She began and out the corner of her eyes she could see Neal smirking over at the two. "But, right before I was sent through the cupboard, they made you my, godmother!" Emma explained to her.

Atarah's mouth dropped open. "Me? You're godmother?" She asked in complete shock, causing Emma to nod. "I, well, that's! Actually quite shocking, I wasn't expecting that!" She smiled slightly. She was taken back by that and had to have a few moment to process that, and Emma understood that so she let her walk to the back.