Chapter 4 - "Demanding much?"

Atarah and Peter were stood at the edge of a steep cliff. She had been here for a day so far and she didn't trust the boy, but right now he was trying to prove to her that she could trust him.

"So, I've showed you everything I possibly could of my land, do you trust me yet?" He asked her as he raised a brow at her.

She looked at him, very unimpressed. "No!" She answered simply with a distasteful look sent his way. She watched as he softly groaned and rolled his eyes slightly at her in annoyance.

Suddenly a bright light shone throughout the place and she appeared in front of her mother. She furrowed her brows. She was out of her dream now, but now in a trance maybe. She wasn't so sure. "Mother?" She asked confused.

"Sorry to interrupt your dream, darling! But I have a quick thing I have to tell you. It's been gnawing at me ever since I first met you. But you have three older brothers!" Her mother told her.

Atarah furrowed her brows. "No, mother. I have two. Killian and-" she began, but her mother cut her off.

"No, you have three older siblings, not including the Jones'. Klaus, Benjamin and Kol Salvadore. They're trying to find you, please make it easy for them!" Her mother told her. Before she could answer, she was ripped away from her dream.

She was laying there, processing the information. She wasn't sure as to what to think. So she was just laying there when she heard something. "Psst!" She sat up and looked around her, slightly confused. "Psst!" She heard it again. She looked around once more, when her eyes landed on a boy, so she got up and walked towards him, but her eyes widened when she realised who it was.

"Peter?" She asked as she walked towards the boy cautiously. He just smirked back at her. "Oh, my god! Peter!" She said as she walked over to him with a much faster pace and he instantly pulled her in for a kiss.

She kissed him back almost instantly and wrapped her arms around his neck. But while kissing him, she felt something was up with him. He didn't feel the same. She pulled away and looked at him with a worried expression. "What is it, love?" He asked her as he held her arms length and looked at her confused.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked him with a raised brow and a deadly serious expression on her face and he looked at her, with a hint of a smile. Of course she'd feel it straight away, he just stayed silent. "Peter!" She said, urgency in her tone.

"Ok, ok, love!" He said as he looked over at her, a blank expression on his face. "I'm dying! I know you felt it on the land too, because I felt the life you gave it. But that's the reason I need Henry, his heart. The heart of the truest believer!" He explained to her.

"It's you that's dying?" She asked in shock. "Oh, my god!" She looked at him sadly.

"Are you not, I don't know, angry that I need to take your goddaughters sons heart?" He asked her with a slight cringe.

She scoffed at him. "Of course not! While it's a bit bad that you need to take the kids heart, it's not really that high on my list of problems! It's more, of their problem. One thing I am pissed off at is that you're fucking minion knocked me over with a car and fucking tortured me!" She said with a slight glare.

"Oh, don't worry about them! My shadow ripped the man's out and the woman has died out in the jungle somehow." He told her as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him, making her place her arms on his shoulders.

"Hmmm, I guess that's fine." She shrugged. "Though, just try not to kill Judas or pierce Judas with Dreamshade." She told him sternly.

"Oh, darling, I'm going to win anyway!" Peter whispered. "Without harming Judas."