Chapter 7 - "The guy actually has a bloody hook!"

"What if he's telling the truth?" The ditzy Princess said as Atarah approached them looking at her knife in disgust as it had the ogres innards over it.

"He's no- Oh my god, you're back! I thought you like, died out there!" Emma spoke as she saw Atarah.

She laughed. "Measly ogres won't be able to kill me, Darling. I'm tougher than I look." She looked to the man tied to the tree and walked over to him. "Can I?" She motioned to her knife and his shoulder. "Thank you!" She then wipes the Ogres innards over his shoulder. "Now, you're free to carry on with your original conversation!" She slid the knife into her boot.

"Good for you!" The man tied to the tree spoke up. "You bested me. I can count the amount of people that have done that on one hand!"

She looked at the man tied to the tree unimpressed. "Can we hurry this up? I mean, I have a woman to kill when we get back!" Atarah spoke up as she picked at her nails.

"That supposed to be funny?" Emma asked the man tied to a tree ignoring Atarah's comment. "Who are you?"

"Killian Jones!" He said. All head snapped in her direction.

"What?" She asked confused. "Why are you all looking at me like that?" She asked.

"Jones!" Snow said.

"Oh, just because we have the same last name, doesn't mean that were related." She shrugged.

"Well, most people have taken to call me by my more colourful moniker, Hook!" The man said gaining all the attention again.

"Hook!" Snow said.

"Check my satchel!" The man said.

"Tara!" Snow said gesturing to the man. The girl rolled her eyes and grabbed the satchel that was on the floor a few yards away. She picked it up and pulled out a metal hook.

"The guy actually has a bloody Hook!" She said as she threw it over to Snow, who caught it with ease.

"As in Captain Hook?" Emma asked.

"Ah, So You've heard of me!" He smirked and Snow couldn't help but notice it was identical to Atarah's.

"I've heard of a pirate who is best friends with you. I am actually aquatinted with him. Best of friends you two are!" She laughed lightly.

"Who might that be?" The pirate asked her.

"Captain Jack Sparrow!" She told him with a smug look on her face as his face turned to one of complete anger.

"Well, you better get speaking or I'll talk about him forever and ever, in front of you!" She said as she adjusted her cloak.

"Cora wanted me to gain your trust. So I could learn everything there is to know about you're Storybrooke. She didn't want any surprises once she finally got over there." Hook explained to them.

"She can't get there, we destroyed the wardrobe!" Snow pointed out.

"Ah, but the enchantment remains. Cora gathered the ashes and she's gonna use them to open up a portal." He said. An ogre groaned.

"I thought you killed it!" Snow said as she looked at the woman.

"Snow, there is more than 1 bloody ogre!" She deadpanned as her shook her head.

"Now, if you'll kindly cut me loose!" He spoke up.

"No, we should leave him here to die to lay for all the lives he took!" The warrior said.

"That was Cora, not me!" Hook reminded her. "I can't rip hearts out!"

"That's a lie, I can literally feel the magic coming off your Hook that lovely Snow has got in her hands!" Atarah spoke up. The man narrowed his eyes at her, making her do the same.

"Let's go!" Emma said as they began to walk. The man looked over at Atarah, intrigued by her. She looked so familiar.

"Wait!" Hook yelled. "You need me alive!"

Emma stopped and faced him. "Why?" She asked him.

"Because we both want the same thing. To get back to your land." Hook told her.

"You would say anything to save yourself, why should we believe you?" Emma asked him.

"I arranged transport with Cora. And well, seeing how resourceful you are, I'd arrange the same deal. I'll help you if you promise to take me along." Hook told her, making Atarah roll her eyes in annoyance.

"How are you going to help us?" Snow asked him.

"The ashes will open up a portal, but to find your land, she needs more! There's an enchanted compass, I'll help you obtain it before she does!" Hook told them, trying to prove himself to them.

"So Cora wont make it to Storybrooke and well be one step closer to getting home!" Emma said before she looked back at Atarah and Snow.

"It sounds too good to be true!" Snow said as she shook her head lightly.

"There's only one way to find out!" The pirate pushed.

Emma looked to Atarah. "What do you think? Huh? I mean, you've spent more time around a pirate than all of us. Should we take him?" She looked over at the pirate.

"Well, if we're taking him. We better hurry, this ogre ain't too far away!" She spoke up. "As for my experience on pirates, they betray everyone. They only look out for themselves. But if he tries to like, I don't know let us get eaten by a giant, I'll just take his Hook and either claw his eyes out, or cut his other hand off!" She shrugged nonchalantly.

"I'm gonna ask you one thing, and I better think you're telling the truth!" Emma said as she held a blade to Hook's throat. "Why does Captain Hook want to go to Storybrooke?"

Hook looked at the Warrior, The ditzy Princess, Emma, Snow and his gaze lingered on Atarah, which only Snow noticed. "To exact revenge on the man that took my hand, Rumplestiltskin! And to find my dearly beloved baby sister!" Hook answered telling the truth.

Emma noticed his gaze hold and falter over on Atarah as he mentioned his baby sister. Her mouth dropped open in shock and Hook gave her a look that was practically begging her to not say anything.

"We'll take him! Atarah, untie him!" Emma told her.

"What am I? A bloody slave, I'm a slave for no one!" She hissed as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Atarah!" Emma groaned.

"Fine, Fine!" She muttered as she waved her hand and the ropes disappeared. "There you go!" Atarah smiled.

Snow pulled her over to the side. "Tara, I think this may be your brother! You went on a massive rant about not remembering you're family. Now that a potential brother is standing before you, don't you want to figure out if he is your brother or not?" Snow asked her.

"Snow, I don't think he's my brother. I mean, my brother would be like, 200 years old now. Unless he spent time, and she did say my brothers did. But, I'm not so sure!" Atarah rambled.

"You both look similar and have identical smirks. That can't be a coincidence!" Snow told her as they began to walk.

"I don't know, Snow!" She bit her lip.

"You better talk to him before we get the compass or I'll make you once we've got a hold of it." Snow told her.

"Ok, Snow! But you can't threaten me for shit. You can't scare me with threats!" Atarah told the princess.