Chapter 6 - "Mother, inappropriate is one of your middle names!"

She had just finished killing an ogre and wiped her blade on a nearby tree. She suddenly got a sudden sharp pain in her head.

Atarah walked into a castle. It was her old friends, Cora. She walked in with a small smile. "Regina can never know that her sister is Zelena! Never!" Cora told her husband, Henry.

Cora spun round and saw Atarah standing there, her mouth wide open. She knew Zelena.

She shook her head. "A memory!" She muttered bitterly, but she guessed she now knew the reason why Cora has gave her a powerful forgetting potion.

She carried on walking, deciding it'd be a good time to talk to her mother right now. She could ask about her aunt. After all, she was on her own and was taking her time in meeting Snow and Emma.

"Mother!" She called out. "Mother, if you can hear me, come down here so we can talk! Mother!" She yelled. "I swear to god, if you're fucking Zeus other than listening to your own daughter, I will complete loose it and I will-" she shouted but was cut off by a little purple light and her mother appeared.

"My, my, Darling. You have quiet a mouth on you, don't you!" Her mother, Hecate, said with a disapproving look at her daughter. "And for the record, I wasn't having sex with Zeus! That would be completely inappropriate!"

"Mother, inappropriate is one of your middle names!" Atarah told her.

"Whatever, So, What is it?" Her mother asked her as they walked together.

"It's about, Aunt May!" Atarah spoke up.

"Atarah, you know how I feel about that woman. I will not help her!" Her mother declared.

"Don't you think her punishment, was a bit, unjust?" She asked her mother.

"Absolutely not! It was your godmothers idea anyway. We all thought it to be a good idea, us gods take our children seriously, especially when you're my only child and all the gods are in love with you. You're a demigod, almost god. They want to make you a goddess, so we're talking about it. We see you have a lot of Lyssa in you, Lyssa is proud of you by the way!" Her mother told her.

"Lyssa is my favourite goddess that isn't family. I always loved her, we were so similar!" Atarah said with a small smile.

"So, what do you think about the idea of being a goddess?" Her mother asked her with a big grin.

"I'd be absolutely honoured to be a goddess. Like, I have no words for how honoured I'd be. If I do become one, and if everyone up there is listening. I just want to say that, if you do make me a goddess I will forever be grateful and honoured and I'd love you all forever!" She smiled brightly, her bright smile marking her mother smile.

"Zeus says you should be incase the Dark One starts on you. He can feel that he's going to do something in the future to you. That he wants you to be able to effortlessly defeat him with your eyes closed and while asleep. He wants to ruin the cowards reputation as the most powerful. He want you to be the most powerful on earth!" Her mother told her.

"Uncle Zeus is the best and I also have a weird feeling about Rumplestiltskin. It's like he's destined to double-cross everyone." She reasoned.

"We're all just stuck on what you could be the goddess of!" Her mother told her.

"I'm sure you'll figure it out. All of you will!" She assured her mother.

"I must go, I'll be back soon. Oh, and Angelica. You're so beautiful." She told her daughter before she disappeared. Atarah was left with a small smile as she carried on walking on.

Enchanted Forest
PAST

Atarah looked down at her mermaid tail. It was white and glittery colour. It was the first time she had been transformed into a mermaid. She was in a nearby sea and was sat on a rock.

In the distance she saw a ship. She squinted her eyes and saw the title 'Jolly Rodger' on it. "Who the hell calls a ship 'Jolly Rodger'?" She asked herself with a look of disgust.

"A man called Captain Hook!" A voice said startling her. She looked to her left where the voice had come from and saw another mermaid, who had the most beautiful hair she had seen. It was red. "Hi, I'm Ariel!" She smiled brightly.

"Atarah!" She smiled at the mermaid.

"I've never seen you in the sea before!" She realised.

"Yeah, well, that's because it's my first time as a mermaid. My Aunt May turned me into a mermaid, so I grow a tail every two week because I freed a merman that she was holding captive!" She explained to the woman.

"Well, I know just the place where he goes. I could take you there, if you want!" Ariel told her with a bright smile.

"Where?" She asked the mermaid.

"Neverland, he goes there most the time. It's a beautiful island, but the person that's almost like a king on Neverland, he isn't very nice sometimes!" She told her.

"Ok, let's go! I can get us there quicker!" She told Ariel.

"How?" Ariel wondered.

"I have wind talent, a gift from my aunt. But I'm also a water fairy, so I could get us there within a minute or so!" She shrugged.

"Let's go, It'll be fun!" Ariel told her new friend as she held onto Atarah's arm and swam to the mysterious island faster than any other mermaid could get there.

They got to where they saw the man she saved. He was talking to a boy in all green. He had blondish hair and his eyebrows were the best eyebrows Atarah had ever seen. The boy went to grab the merman's heart, but a black barrier stopped his hand. Ariel was way back while Atarah swam over to the merman.

"A strong protection spell!" The boy said confused. "A lifelong protection spell!"

She swam up behind the merman she saved. "Glad to see my spell is still working!" She spoke up, making the merman to look at her in surprise while the boy looked at her in intrigue.

"Who May you be?" The boy asked her.

"Atarah Jones!" She introduced herself.

"How did you do the spell? You're a mermaid!" He said with furrowed brows.

"Oh, really! Oh, I never knew I was a mermaid!" Atarah spoke with a small smirk, a smirk the boy would remember.

Enchanted Forest
PRESENT

Atarah knew she was near to where everyone else was. Maybe she should just appear there through her black smoke. She decided against it and to just walk for the moment. After all, she kinda liked walking in the forest. She missed it.

After a few more miles of walking she decided to appear nearby. She she waved her hand over her body and she appeared to where she was. She heard a whistle and saw an ogre approaching her, thinking it was her. She grabbed her knife and ran towards the ogre. Ogre number two.