Chapter 13 - "Darling, you know i know love is weakness!"

Standing on the opposite side of lake Nostos, Atarah Jones observed as one of Snow White's arrows shot the compass out of her brothers hand. She smiled in victory and laughed lightly.

"You're not going anywhere! This portal is taking us home!" Snow told them sternly, referring to how Cora had used the lakes magical properties to restore the magic bean. Snow glanced over to Mulan, Emma and Atarah. "The compass- get it!"

The woman quickly and quietly muttered something to Hook as Emma sprinted to go get the compass. Mulan, Snow White and Atarah prepares to fight one of the worst villains that was to live in the enchanted forest: Cora.

Mulan deflected a fireball that Cora had thrown at her while Hook and Emma continued to fight against each other. Snow stood her ground, ready to fire an arrow at either villain, as she kept an eye on Emma and Atarah. As she had more attachments to them than Mulan.

Cora immediately vanished away from Mulan and Atarah. Her satchel went flying and Atarah knew whose heart was in there and widened her eyes as it went flying towards the portal. "The satchel!" She yelled out in alarm. However, Killian bent backwards and caught the satchel with his Hook, just before it fell through the portal. She sighed in relief as he threw the satchel at Mulan, who caught it with ease.

"I may be a pirate, but I bristle at the thought of a woman loosing her heart...unless it's over me!" Killian smirked, making Atarah roll her eyes in annoyance at her older brother.

"Mulan, go!" Atarah ordered the woman. She went to protest but Atarah spoke again. "Aurora still needs her heart, go give to her. My protection spell is gonna wear off in, erm, 18 minutes!" She told her.

Mulan nodded. "Atarah Jones, we got off at the wrong foot. I'm in debt to you, I owe you!" Mulan said before she spun round and ran off to go give Aurora her heart back.

Atarah sensed Cora's magic nearby. So she got a fireball in her hand and threw it at the spot where Cora was to appear. Just as she appeared the fireball grazed her cheek. She looked and saw a smirking Atarah. Cora felt sad to think this is what had happened to her old friend, but quickly shook it off.

As Cora taunted Snow and Atarah by pretending to throw fireballs at them, Atarah glanced over at Emma and her brother. She watched as she punched her brother round the face, him falling to the floor unconscious. "Finally, Someone showed his cocky ass that he's no better than us!" Atarah yelled, causing Emma to smile.

"Let's go home!" Emma yelled back at them.

Now they had control over the compass and only one person to deal with, Cora. But Emma was more than happy to fight her, along with Atarah. Emma ran at Cora, but Cora disappeared before Emma's blade could get Cora.

"Run!" Snow ordered them all and they all began to run towards the portal in the lake. Cora suddenly appeared right in front of where they were gonna jump. She threw a gust of wind at them all. While Emma and Snow flew up in the air and flew backwards, landing in the floor harshly. Atarah simply floated in the air gracefully and landed on her feet beside them.

Cora threw another gust of wind at them, but only at Emma and Atarah. Emma was on the floor once again while Atarah was in her feet again. "How?" Emma asked her.

"Wind fairy!" Atarah simply smiled at the woman on the floor.

"Why do you want to go to Storybrooke?" Snow asked Cora curious as to why she wanted to leave the forest.

"Because my daughter needs me," Cora spoke up. "And now I'm going to give her the one thing she's always wanted, your heart. Goodbye, Snow!"

Before Cora could take Snows heart, Atarah rushed forwards and pushed Snow out of the way and she was in front of Cora, she heard Emma, Snow and Killian, who must have just awoke, gasp. "Oh, Angie! Don't you know love is weakness?" Cora asked her.