I've been leaving my heart in all the wrong places

Adam's: POV

June 15th 2016: Los Angeles

I was sitting on the couch with a glass of red wine in my hand. I lit a joint and blew out smoke. My boyfriend lit one as well.

(Adam and his boyfriend)

"You're so sexy!" said Cody. "You are!" I replied and kissed him. His hand slide under my shirt, I let out a moan. "You are so beautiful!" he said.

"Hey guys!" replied a familiar voice. "Ashley, what the hell!" I said annyoed. "Your mom asked me to check you!" she replied. "I'm 34, I can take care of myself!" I said. She looked at the bottles and the drugs. "I see that!" replied Ash.

"I better go home!" said Cody. "Don't go!" I replied. "Your dear friend is here!" he said. Ash gave him a cold glance. "I've my eyes on you!" she replied. "Whatever!" said Cody and left my house.

"Thank you so much!" I replied coldly. "C'mon Adam, he's using you!" said Ash. "I know Cody, he's not like that!" I replied. "He's not good for you!" said Ashley. "Cody is none of your business!" I replied upset.

"You're my best friend and I'm worried about you!" she said. "I'm fine!" I replied. "I know you're not!" said Ash. "You sound just like mom!" I replied in a annoying tone.

Ashley sighed and ran her hand through her hair. I emptied my drink and opened a new bottle.

"I should going now!" she said. "Okay!" I replied. "I care about you!" said Ashley. "Bye!" I replied. She left without a word.

***

I visited the cemetery later in the day. I lit a candle and lay down red roses. I looked at the grave while tears were rolling down my face.

Kevin Cameron Lambert
February 12th, 1987
March 15th, 2016

Taylor Leila Lambert
October 31, 2000
March 15th, 2016

Taylor Leila LambertOctober 31, 2000March 15th, 2016

(Taylor and Kevin)

I miss my daughter and my husband so much. They shouldn't have died in the car crash. They were taken away way too soon.

I feel for Adam so much💔 I want to give him a hug.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~