Chapter 55

Harvey

The first thing that I did when I got out from the plan back was to call Ger. I have lost count on how many times I cussed when I got no answer. But who's counting anyway? Ang importante ay makausap ko siya.

Nagmadali akong nagpahatid sa mansion. I was anxious and nervous. Hindi ko alam ang mararamdaman ko. I just wanted to si Ger. Badly.

I wanted to confirm his or her gender. I was so confused that my head was aching.

"Where's Ger?" Agad kong tinanong si Kael nang makasalubong ko sa pasilyo ng mansyon. Kanina ko pa kasi hinahanap si Ger pero di ko makita. He was supposed to be here.

"His mission was extended."

"What? Why? It's almost a month. He's supposed to be done."

"Ford was impressed with Ger's performance so he asked for an extension that I approved."

"What!?" I couldn't control my tone. "Why didn't you ask me first?"

"You made me in-charge when you're away." He frowned. "Bakit? Are you okay? You look bothered?"

I growled in annoyance. Damn right I'm bothered. I'm even bothered by your presence that I want to punch you.

"Yow, Harvs! You're here!" Nang marinig ko ang boses ni Bryan ay agad ko siyang nilingon at nilapitan.

I grabbed his collar and pulled. "Yes or no?"

"Wha—Harvs... chill bro. Hindi ako kumuha sa wine collection mo."

"Answer me! Ayokong makipaglaro ngayon sa'yo Bryan." I demanded.

"It's question fist before answer. Hindi ko alam ang tanong mo, Harvs."

"What you said to me about Ger on the phone. Yes or no?" Pinagdiinan ko ang pagpipilian niya.

Naiinis na 'ko. The fire on my chest needed to be let out.

"Harvey, let Bryan go. You're anxiousness and anger is controlling you. Calm down."

"Don't tell me to calm down!" Singhal ko kay Kael.

"Yes..." Bryan's whispering word made me stop. Gulat akong napatingin sa kanya. My hands gripped him tighter until he tapped my arm for release.

"Again. Say that again."

"It's a yes okay. A she."

After that I let go. He staggered back while I remained in dazed. Kael was asking me of what happened but I remained speechless. Nang tanungin niya si Bryan ay tinapunan ko ang huli ng mapagbantang tingin.

Bryan shut his mouth and said nothing.

Every single day that passed was like a day closer to judgement day. Kung pwede lang pabilisin ang mga araw ay ginawa ko na dahil sa hindi ako mapalagay. Now that Bryan confirmed everything, my mind was at ease but my heart was like a raging bull.

A week passed and now my mind joined forces with my heart. Hindi ako mapalagay kakaisip ng gagawin o sasabihin 'pag nakabalik na siya dito.

I remembered our last encounter before she left. Fuck! Why was I a jerk to her? She's probably mad at me. I even hurt her. Damn! You're so stupid Harvey!

More stupid that Bryan.

Even in my sleep, I couldn't take my mind off Ger. I wished she'd be here sooner. Ayokong kontakin siya at pabalikin agad dahil natatakot ako. The great Harvey was scared of facing a person. But she's not just any person. She's special.

Dahil hindi ako makatulog ay tatlong bote ng mga alak sa collection ko ang aking nainom. I was drinking until I felt everything spin.

Tumayo ako at pumunta sa kama na puno ng kalasingan sa katawan. Even as easy as walking to my king sized bed took me longer due to the swaying and dizziness I was feeling. I took off my shirt, threw it somewhere before crawling in the middle of the bed.

I put my right arm over my eyes to shield them from light. I heard something but I was too drunk to care. I felt the bed dipped but maybe it was just the effect of the alcohol that made it felt that the bed moved.

I groaned when I felt something warm and wet made contact on my neck. It was also soft and really warm. Bumaba ito ng bumaba patungo sa gitna ng aking dibdib. That feeling just added to my prior heat all over my body. My mouth parted when that feeling came back to my neck.

Now it's biting and sucking. Tinanggal ko ang aking braso at pilit na dumilat. Something's wrong here. 

When I see the face, I smiled to see the person who I was yearning for. She's hovering above me with his hands and knees on each side of his face and hips and his brown eyes staring directly at mine.

My hand reached for his face and caressed it. Wala akong ibang tinignan kung hindi ang mukha niya. I stared at him like trying to memorize every inch of her face.

"I k—know this is only a d—dream." Mahina at inaantok niyang sabi. "I—imposibleng lalapit ka s—sakin ng ganito."

She smiled at me that made my heart elated with happiness. If this was what being drunk would get me, then I might as well be drunk every night.

"I w—want you." I whispered in dazed. She smiled and leaned down for a kiss. "G—Ger." Then she stopped midway.

I didn't know why she stopped but I wouldn't let this dream pass. I grabbed her neck and pulled her so our lips would crashed.

Like I remembered, Ger's lips was so soft sweet that I thought of getting more drunk with it than the alcohol I had. Lalo siyang nalalasing and I wanted more.

I expected reluctance. A punch or a push but it didn't happed so I took the chance to nibble her lower lips. I wrapped my arms around Ger and switched our position, trapping her underneath. Mas lalo pa 'kong nag init nang sumagot siya ng mariin sa aming halik.

Slipping a hand against her silk robe, she gasped and moaned when my thumb grazed under her breast. Then my happiness doubled when my palm confirmed the big and soft lump on her chest.

The heat of the moment turned into flames and we burned each other with desires and lust until we were both naked between the sheets. This night was the best night. I had her moaning and writhing under me as we reached our climax.

Paggising ko ay matinding hangover ang aking naramdaman. Napabangon ako at napahawak sa ulo. What happened last night?

"The fvck!" I cussed when the cover slipped off when I moved.

Agad kong tinignan ang hubad na likod ng babaeng katabi. She was hugging a pillow over her head but her bare back and shoulders were exposed.

Then I remembered last night. I felt elevated and ecstatic that I unconsciously smiled. I leaned forward and kissed her shoulders. Nang marinig ko ang mahina niyang ungol ay napangiti muli ako at pinasadahan ng haplos ang kanyang tiyan.

Nang humarap ito at tumingin sa'kin ay parang nabuhusan ng malamig na tubig ang aking katawan sa gulat.

"G—Gem?"

"Hi." The woman smiled.

Nang abutin niya ang aking mukha ay napabangon ako at pumunta sa banyo.

Paulit ulit kong minura at pinagalitan ang sarili dahil sa sobrang katangahan habang naliligo. Underwear at low waist jeans lang ang suot ko at nagpupunas na ng buhok nang may kumatok. I looked at the wall clock that says it's almost 12PM then to the girl that looking at me with confusion.

"Harvey, we—"

"Get dressed and go out."

Then I moved and walked to the door. Inilagay ko ang twalya sa balikat at binuksan ang pinto. I wished I didn't open that damned door because the person in front of me was the one I thought of last night.

Ger.