Chapter 12

So this chapter is dedicated to Harley_Quinn AKA your friendly neighborhood spiderman! ;) 

__________________ 

~Ally's POV~   

I woke up, stretched, and looked at my clock. My eyes widened as I saw that it was 10:00am.

"Why the hell did she let me sleep this long?" I asked myself, trying to get out of bed, but getting tangled in the blankets and falling off. I stood up and looked into Frank's bedroom to make sure that no one saw me, and proceeded to the bathroom.  

As I brushed my teeth and hair, I recalled what happened last night; My dad was drunk and Frank somehow got him under control. 

Frank sang to me. And I don't know how he made my dad just shut up and listen. I remembered what he was singing to me, it was Green Day, One For The Razorbacks. I hummed the song and the lyrics ran through my head. 

I rummaged through my closet to find a pare of black shorts and a a Nirvana tee. Converse soon followed, then the locket Frank gave me. I loved it so much. Yes, it was beautiful, but what really made it special was the fact that Frankie, my Frankie gave it to me.  

I went downstairs to find that no one was there. I wondered around, and after making sure that I was the only one there, I turned on some Nirvana and danced around like a fool. I stuffed some oatmeal in my face and afterwards, I did an air guitar to Smells Like Teen Spirit. 

My head shot up from it's head banging when I heard a knock on the door. "Coming!" I said in a sing-a-song voice. 

I opened the door to see Frankie. "Hello." He said with a bright smile. 

"Hi." I replied, stepping aside, letting him in. "What's up?" 

"Feeling better?" He asked, putting a hand on each of my shoulders and kissing me on the forehead. 

"Yeah." I replied with a smile. 

"Good, because we are going to see adorable animals!" He cheered, grabbing me by the hand and pulling me out the door. 

"Wait wait, stop." I giggled. "Lemme lock the door first." I pulled a key out of my pocket and locked the door before turning back to Frank. I took the hand he held out for me with a smile. 

"Oh!" He said as we walked. "So I'm getting my permit and so when I'm sixteen I can get a drivers licence!" 

"That's going to be awesome!" I replied, happy for him. 

"Yeah so we won't have to walk to school!" He said putting his arm around me. "And I could take you to.... I dunno, places!"  

"I look forward to it." I said with a chuckle. "Speaking of which, how far away is this animal thingy place?" 

"I don't think it's too far.... I think." He muttered. 

I playfully bumped him. "Nice." I sarcastically said. "Real nice."  

"Aw, don't be a baby." He bumped me back saying. "We both know that we both don't mind the walk." 

I made a face. "We both know that we both don't mind the walk." I said in a mocking tone. 

"Shut up, no one asked you Ally." He said,  jokingly glaring. 

We both glared at each other for a second before laughing. Down the chilly sidewalk we went, I looked around, there were people walking and cars driving by. It's summer, so kids were around doing things with their friends. 

I looked up at the leaves that were blowing around in the trees, and the sunlight shinning through them. "It's really pretty out today." I said. 

"I know." He replied, sliding his hand into mine. "We should do the guitar thing later today Ally."