Cole Imagine for Stefanie

***

{A/N}

Helloooo dears! I feel bad for doing this, but as of right now, until further notice, requests are closed! I feel awful, but I haven't had homework and yet I have no time to write! School takes up a buttload of time, surprisingly. Eles closed requests on Tumblr too; sorry guys! We're just too busy! I'll try to finish up anything she has for me from previous requests, but aside from that, I would rather not promise anything to anyone I can't commit to! I hope you all understand :; I still want to get back to doing them when I have a break from school! Weekends are most ideal. I hope you understand! Thanks, and enjoy Stefanie!

~ Alana

***

You shuffle in lazily to your first period class, looking down and avoiding all eyes, glancing frequently at your schedule. To say the least, homeroom was already as bad as it got. You didn't know anyone here, and to be alone for the rest of the day at a new school was obviously showing signs to be torture.

You sigh before walking into your class room. A few unfamiliar eyes lock onto you, and you blush, realizing that you're late and that they're in the middle of a lesso already.

Your teacher seems forgiving, though. He smiles.

"You alright?"

You nod furiously. "I-I'm sorry... it's my first day here, I got a little lost..."

He motions towards a seat near the back, next to a row of windows.

"No problem. It's a little hard to get down, but you'll get the hang of it soon."

You smile gratefully and sit down in your seat, again, avoiding all eyes.

"I didn't catch your name."

You look up, expecting to see the teacher staring at you, but instead, he's writing something on the board, and a blond haired boy stares at you with wide, curious eyes instead. He smiles reassuringly.

You look down at your lap.

"I'm Stephanie..." you whisper.

"Stefanie..." his name rolls off of your tongue. "That's pretty."

Your cheeks blaze. "U-uh... thanks...?"

"Cole," he says, extending a hand, which you accept shyly. "So you're new here?"

You nod. "Yeah..."

He points to your schedule. "May I?"

You hand it to him, and he furrows his eyebrows, concentrating on your periods. You can't help but notice how... cute he is? You brush it off.

"We have a lot of the same classes!" he chirps. "I can walk you to them, if you want."

Your cheeks blaze, deeper this time.

"Y-you don't have to..."

He smiles. "But I want to." He looks back down at the paper in his hands. "We have lunch together, too." He glances up at you. "You should sit with me there too."

Your body trembles nervously, but you just nod your head.

"S-sure... I-I mean... I would love that..."

He grins, handing you your schedule.

"I was hoping you would say that."

***

I hope you liked it! It was pretty short, and maybe not the best, but I have writer's block...

~ Alana