Cole Imagine for Anon

***

Hi! I hope you like your imagine! #wingingit

~ Alana

***

You pout, trying to decide whether or not you want to cry or throw the club at the statue of a bear that towered over the hole.

"Baby," you whine. "I can't do this. I hate golf."

Cole pouts. "Mini golf," he corrects. "And it's a sport! You love sports."

"Volleyball," you correct. "This is a far cry from anything that involves a net. This is stupid." You huff and drop the club, breaking away to a nearby bench.

Cole is on your heels, plopping right down next to you. "C'mon, princess," he whines, resting his head on your shoulder and nuzzling into yor neck. "You barely even tried."

You sigh. "I did too! And I can't do it." You pouted for a moment before adding, "I think it's rigged."

He chuckles into your neck. "No way. C'mere." He takes your hand gently and leads you back over to the course. He retrieves your club and hands it back to you. "Here, just let me." Standing behind you, he takes the club and wraps his arms around you so that he's hugging your torso. A thousand fireworks go off inside you through his gentle squeeze. He positions the ball in front of you, and with a light, effortless tap, the ball rolls into the hole at the other side. A happy jingle goes off, along with flashing rainbow lights, leaving you slack-jawed and breathless.

You squeal and jump up and down, clapping your hands. "Oh my gosh," you repeat, over and over, dropping the club. Cole's eyes are animated, and amused. "See," he mumbled, pulling you close and pecking your lips. "I told you."

You lean up, smiling into the kiss. "Thanks baby. I think I owe you."

***

Not too exciting, but still cute :3 I hope you enjoyed! I was in a loss for ideas...

~ Alana