Will Imagine for Sabrina

***

Finally a GTKY Imagine! I hope you enjoy, sweetheart :3

~ Alana

***

Your throat is dry as you rewatch the Get To Know you video on replay. You contemplate knocking over everything in your path, but not because you're angry at Will. After all, he'd probably insisted to the director a thousand times that he wasn't comforatble acting so intimate with her, but you could help but wonder if he was perfectly fine with it. Maybe you were just jealous.

You finally mustered up the dignity to stop watching the video. Tossing your laptop to a side, you plop down onto your comforter and stare up at the stark white ceiling for a while. You knew that he'd be back home in a few hours, later on tonight. But you couldn't shake the feeling that after meeting such an interesting girl that he'd be disappointed to realize how boring you were. You were both a bit prudish, but always made it up with the softer side of your relationship. It just wasn't like either of your to act sexually in any way, and the thought itself was even cringe-worthy.

You get up from your bed, opening your dresser and filing throught each drawer until your founder exactly what you were looking for: a pair of lacy lingerie and a white, silk robe. Your cheeks blazed as your ran your fingers over the delicate fabric. Your friend had convinced you to buy it shortly after you'd started dating Will, but you never intended on wearing anything that vulgar in your life. You'd always wanted to wait, for the right time. But the video had gotten you worked up before you knew it. You couldn't let Will think that you were boring, especially not because of some girl in a video.

You change into it, deciding to put effort into your hair and makeup. After about two hours, you step out in front of of the mirror to see a completely unrecognizeable you. Your eyes were smokey and fringed thicky with mascara. Your hair was soft and voluminous, now curly. The lingerie fit perfectly, although you hoped it wouldn't so your wouldn't do what you were about to.

You waited in the family room that was right by the enterance of your door. You passed the time by watching T.V, but you couldn't even focus what was on the screen without feeling guilty and almost stupid.

After an hour or so, you heard a car pull into the driveway. You jump instantly, nearly half asleep. It's Will; you can tell by the car.

You dash to a mirror that is suspended near the door and primp your half-limp hair back to life. You hear keys jingling outside, and a knot forma in your stomach as you nervously watch the door creak open.

Will's eyes first meet yours as he shuts the door, dropping his bags aside and opening his arms. He smiles enthusiacstically, but he seems tired.

"C'mere!" He pulls you close, and you nuzzle into his shirt, your heart heaving against your chest.

You stand back and breathe deeply.

"I missed you," you purr. "A lot."

His eyes flicker up and down to your outfit, and for a moment, he seems confused. The more he processes it, the more his blush deepens. He clears his throat awkwardly and averts his eyes from you, plopping down on the couch.

"I-I missed you too..." He quickly diverts his mind from you to the tour. "Everyone loved the video, we got amazing feedback from it." He finally looks back up at you, but quickly looks back down, cringing. "You watched it, right?"

You don't see to take notice. Instead, you walk up to him, straddling him with your legs wrapped around his torso. You run your fingertips over the fabric of his shirt that covers his chest. You can feel the heat radiating off of his skin, and his heart pounding quickly as his breathing becomes hitched and ragged.

You nod. "I did," you whisper. "I really, really liked it."

He swallows slowly as your hands find their way under his shirt, trailing your nail down his abs.

"R-really..." he repeats. "O-okay..."

You plant a kiss on his nose the way he liked to take the edge off of the situation, but you had no clue what you were doing either. "Should I reward you, then? I mean, you did so good..."

He bites his lip. "N-no... I'm fine..."

You feel frustration bubbling up in your stomach. "B-b-but-"

He grabs your hand, pulling them out from under his shirt. His eyes pierce into yours.

"Is this all because of that stupid scene in that music video?"

Your heart sinks a little, and you look down at his lap.

"N- I don't know... maybe..."

A small smile tugs at the corners of his mouth.

"Sabrina, you don't need to act like her to get my attention. Ever. There's a reason that I'm dating you and not her."

You scoot off of him and sit beside him, leaning into his arms. "Mm, why is that?"

He thinks for a moment. "Because... I'm not like that. And neither are you. You're simple, you're sweet, you're perfect the way you are, and..." He smiles, kissing the top of your forehead. "... and you're mine. And she isn't."

You can't help but smile. "I just didn't want to be so boring and awkward all the time..."

He fakes a pout. "I'm boring and awkward, don't you still love me?"

You lean up and catch his lips for a moment. "Of course I do. I just want you to be happy."

He pulls you in closer, breathing in the scent of your perfume. "And I am. Really."

You sigh, nodding, listening to his heartbeat slow down. You knew it was a shot in the dark, anyways.

"Oh, and Sabrina?"

"Hmm...?"

"You look... nice like that."

***

I hope you liked it Sabrina! I tried not making it too dirty ahah

~ Alana