Cole Imagine for Ciara

***

Check out www.imagineim5.weebly.com !!!

~ Alana

***

He wasn't the type of guy to pin your hopes and dreams on.

He was bad news, from the get go. You could see through that pretty exterior like thin glass. There was no flirting that could make you fall, nothing cunning left to say. You'd had it up to here, although you rarely associated with him.

Who was he? Cole Pendery.

It's like you'd met him before, though this was your first time and he'd never seen you once in your life before. You were close friends with Todrick, giving you the advantage of sitting in on #Bancamp filming.

You sat in the far back, a couple of feet from the camera after shooting had wrapped up. The boys had filed out of the room to grab some lunch and play video games, and had even invited you, to which you politely declined. You hung around a bit watching the footage you got.

There were tons of bloopers, undoubtedly. The boys were always messing up and goofing around. You played it back a few times abesntmindedly. You notice Cole staring of into a distance, seemingly at you, forgetting his lines. You narrow your eyes, focusing intently on the scene.

Was that a smirk?

You feel a tap unexpectedly on your shoulder, and you turn to see Cole towering over you. His jaw is clenched, and he avoids your eyes haughtily.

"Todrick needs you outside."

You shove the camera away, standing up slowly, not daring to look into his eyes. What was it about him that was so scary?

Outside, Todrick and the boys were setting up a car wash scene, much to your amusement. You blush as Cole strips off his shirt, joining the rest of the boys with a completely flipped demeanor. You catch him glancing back with a smug smile, and you scowl. What a jerk. A concieted jerk.

A hot jerk.

It's like he wanted to tease you and toss you around. You knew he had no good intentions, so why be so drawn to him? He seemed awful, to say the least.

But you loved it. You wanted it.

***

Needless to say, you gawked over the boys' bodies the entire scene, earning you cocky glances of approval from none otehr than Cole.

The scene ends, and you find Todrick sitting in a corner with his head in his hands.

Your frown. "You alright?"

He shook his head. "Can you take charge? I need a break."

You nod. "What should I do?"

He weakly hands you a stack of fluffy, white towels.

You walk over the boys, who are throwing soapy sponges at each other, nervously.

"Here you go," you say softly, holding out the stack. Each boy stops, taking one gratefully and thanking you.

All except Cole.

He stands over you with jaded eyes.

"What's your deal?"

You step back a bit. "My what?"

Cole snatches the towel out of your hand, pulling you close, much to your surprise.

"You heard me."

You bite your lip, wriggling in his grasp. "Nothing. I just saw you staring at me earlier, and I-"

He raises a single eyebrow. "What? If I want you, I'll stare if I want."

Your heart freezes. "W-what?"

He drops your hand, clutching the towel firmly to his toned chest.

"You heard me."

***

Hope you liked it!

~ Alana