Dana Imagine for Anon

***

I hope you enjoy your imagine! Wish I'd gotten your name!

~ Alana

***

Why were they staring at you like that?

You have always been content with your body. Your friends, and even strangers, always complimented your curvy figure, but you'd never thought highly of it. But now, you felt self-concious about everything, from your head to your feet.

You checked your phone for the umpteenth time. Only five minutes before the big match. Dana, your boyfriend, had promised to come to all of your volleyball tournaments when the season started, and had kept his promise up until now. He was never late for your games.

They boys were looking, whispering now. You shot them a dirty look, feeling a gentle tap on your shoulder. It was your friend and teammate, {Y/F/N}. She giggled and raised her eyebrows up at the boys. "I think they're looking at your ass," she confirmed.

Your cheeks heated up instantly. You could understand that; the uniforms you all had were skimpy, skin tight shorts and tight, cropped t-shirts. If that hadn't grabbed anyone's attention, you didn't know what would. Dana had always teased you about it, but it was annoying having other boys do it.

You constantly glare at the boys after that, trying to disregard their comments, horrible pick-up lines, and whistles with a few flips of the middle finger and eye rolls. Where the hell was Dana when you needed him?

Right before the game started, the doors opened, and Dana raced to you, panting and flushed.

"I'm so, so sorry, baby! I was running late, my car wouldn't start..."

One of the boys that was messing with you raised his eyebrows. "Baby?" he muttered.

You nudged Dana. "Those boys keep hitting on me," you whine quietly.

His face droops. "What? Hell no."

You knew that Dana wasn't the fighting type. He was genuinely a good guy, nothing more than a huge goofball most of the time. But when it came to you, that entire demeanors shedded to reveal an insecure, overprotective side.

He steps up to them suddeny, rubbing his hands together. "Y'all hittin' on my lady?"

One boy stood up, towering over Dana. His face flushed, but he stayed there, still. "Even if I was," he snarled. "Whatchu gon' do about it, pretty boy?"

Dana froze, hesitating for a moment, to the boy's satisfaction, as his friends watched, obviously amused. You wanted to sink into a deep, dark hole and never come out again.

Dana suddenly whipped around, grabbing you at the waist, pulling you in and kissing you more passionately than he ever had before. For about a minute, you were full of bliss, and the shock wore off. He slipped his hand down, giving your butt a squeeze through the fabric of the shorts, causing you to giggle.

The other boy's face hardened, and he stormed off, his friends following close behind like soldiers.

Dana pulls you into a content hug.

"There," he whispers. "That'll show them not to mess with my angel."

***

I hope you liked it!

~ Alana