Cole Imagine for Shayla

***

Hi Shayla! You have a pretty name! I paired you up with Cole, if that's alright with you ;* I hope you enjoy!

~ Alana

***

It was silent, except for the occassional giggle from the both of you. His shirt felt so big on you, hugging every inch of your bare skin. Something felt so right about being with Cole. You just couldn't place a finger on it. Luckily for you, you were able to catch him before the boys went on tour.

You bury your face into the crook of his neck. "I'm gonna miss you," you mumble, only loudly enough for him to hear. He laughs, sending a chill down your spine. "I'm gonna miss you too, doll." He leaned down, planting a kiss on the top of your forehead, running his fingers through your reddish, brown tresses. He leaned down, squeezing your butt, much to your suprise. You giggle into the fabric of his shirt. "What was that for?"

He smiled to himself. "Nothin'. I'm just gonna miss that too."

You leaned against him, your cheek plastered up against his chest. "Mm... what else are you gonna miss?"

He was silent for a moment, staring up at the ceiling. "Your voice," he admitted after a moment. "God, it's beautiful..."

You smile to yourself, blushing. "How beautiful?" you urge.

He breathed in deeply. "It could cure cancer. End wars. The works."

You laugh hollowly. "I have to say, I like yours better, love."

He was silent for a moment, before pulling you closer, wrapping his arms around your waist. "Sing for me," he demanded softly after a moment.

Your heart fluttered. "Sing what?"

He shrugged. "Anything..." He thought for a moment. "Sing one of our songs."

You cleared your throat. "Alright." Hesitating for a moment, you obeyed. You sang Get To Know You, at first, soft and nearly inaudible. Then, much to your surprise, you grew louder, more soulful. By the end, your voice was strained, your back arched. Cole just lay there, breathless and slack-jawed.

You blushed. "How was that for beautiful?"

He just grinned and pulled you in, closer and closer until your lips met, for several seconds without air.

You broke away from him, and he leaned his forehead against yours, staring deep into your blue eyes with his brown ones.

"Perfect."

***

I hope you liked it, Shayla!

~ Alana