Dalton Imagine for Brennah

***

Technically, Dalton isn't a member anymore, but he always will feel like one! I hope you enjoy!

~ Alana

***

You examine yourself in the mirror for the thousandth time. "So this Todrick," you say absentmindedly to your friend, {Y/F/N}, from across your room. "He's cool, right?"

She nods. "He's the best. People say he throws the best parties in L.A. This one's at his house; it's huge."

You tug nervously at the skimpy dress she'd convinced you to wear. "Do you know anyone there?"

She nodded. "Of course I do! I've met Todrick a few times before, but I'm going for my friend Dalton, the one I'm always talking about?"

You nod, remembering now. Todrick managed a boy band called IM5, and though you were barely familiar with them, the thought of meeting actual celebrities was almost exhilarating.

You blow air into your cheeks, exhaling slowly. "We aren't even supposed to be doing this right now. We are done if they found out that we snuck out to a band's party."

She laughed, much to your annoyance. "Don't even sweat it, Bren. My parents love Dalton. And they think I'm sleeping over here, and yours think that you're sleeping over at my house. It's fool-proof."

You nod reluctantly. You knew that she meant well, and that her plans usually worked out better than yours did, but you were about to pull a Cinderella that could cost you your life, or just your phone for a few weeks.

She was already halflway down your balcony steps. "You comin' Bren'?"

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath, preparing to say no. But a huge wave of guilt and embarassment crashed over you, changing your mind.

"Y-yeah... sure..."

Here goes nothing.

***

Todrick's house was more than big, it was huge, gigantic, even. And as big as it was, it was packed, every sqaure inch, with people. You'd almost instantly lost your friend, much to your horror. You awkwardly slipped through the shadows and instantly went on a goose chase for her, and much to your surprise, she knew way more people than you'd thought. 

You eventually give up, plopping down on a nearby chair in the corner of Todrick's family room. The music was loud, sending your head spinning as it pounded throught the speakers like thunder. You were never much of a crazy party girl, so the entire scene was foreign and almost annoying to you. You regretted coming out more than anything, and if you could leave, you would. Unfortunately, {Y/F/N} was your ride, and she was somewhere in the far back, drunk and making grabby hands at one of the members.

You looked down at a drink you'd gotten earlier. It was warm now, staining your dress with condensation and guilt. You didn't even want to think about what would happen if you got caught, but, much to your chagrin, it was all you could think about.

The music finally slowed down after a while, and girls peeled their boyfriends off their seats one by one to slow dance. Your friend was passed out, now. Getting her home worried you more than getting yourself home, at this point. 

You stood up abruptly, smoothing out your dress, trying to dodge the dancing couples on the dance floor. You keep your head bowed until you're sure you've met the other side of the room, where your friend lays, unconcious.

"C'mon, {Y/F/N}, you urge. "We gotta go..."

You look up, met with an unfamiliar, gorgeous set of icy blue eyes, fringed with tar-black eyeliner.