Will Imagine {Part Two} for Maria

***

It was requested that I do a Part Two of the Truth Or Dare Imagine with Will, and the only one I've done like that was for Maria, though that was not specified in the request. Either way, that's what I'm doing, so I hope you enjoy, Maria!

~ Alana

***

You instantly get up, following Will down the hall, catching up easily. You didn't know what was exactly up with him; it was just a dare. Although it felt like more than that to you, it probably meant nothing to him. It couldn't have.

"Will!" you gasp. "Where are you going? Is everything good?"

Much to your surprise, he shakes his head. "No," he answers, iciness salted into his tone. "I'm really not."

You are in a loss for words, but you can't leave him alone that easily.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

He walks into his room, plopping down on the edge of his bed with hand head in his hands. You timidly sit on the other end, as far as you could. You'd never seen Will this upset before, and it almost scared you.

He doesn't answer for a while, but when he does, his voice is ragged and hoarse.

"Do you want to know something?" he asks. You nod. "I g-guess so..."

He looks up at you, with puffy, red, tear-stricken eyes.

"That was my first kiss."

Your heart sinks a little, but not for long. You scoot closer to him, giving his shoulder a gentle squeeze.

"Is that why you're upset?"

He's silent for a moment, and then nods. "Sort of."

You tip his chin up with your finger.

"Hey, don't get embarassed over that." You blush and look down at your lap, hollowly. "That was mine, too. And it was damn good."

His cheeks slowly turn pink, and he looks up at you hopefully.

"R-Really?"

You smile sincerely, nodding and rubbing his back in small, reassuring circles. "Of course. I would never lie to you." You look up and try to blink away the tears threatening your eyes.

"Look, I know that it was wrong of me to kiss you, and now I get it even more. You're first kiss should be with someone you really, really care about..." You bite back tears, but your voice manages to break under pressure. "N-not just your friend because of some s-st-stupid dare..." Before you can control it, a tear splashes down into your lap, and you watch as it disappears into the fibers of your pants.

Will laughs hollowly. "Maria, I don't know if you could tell, but that's why I'm upset. Because I do care about you, a lot. I like you, and I ruined everything. I wouldn't blame you for never speaking to me again. You're right, a first kiss should be with someone you really do care about, and mine was. Now yours is ruined and I can't take it back, but I wish I could, if that would make you happy. Because that's all I want. I want you to be happy."

Your throat is dry, and you can barely muster up the courage to reply to everything he's just confessed. Sure, you could tell him that you like him, and that you always have. But you had a better plan.

You lean in closely, pressing your lips softly to his, remembering this taste like it was the few minutes prior to that moment. You hold it there for a sweet second before pulling away to be met with a pair of shocked, wide brown eyes.

"M-Maria..." he stutters. "What are yo-"

You place a finger to his lips.

"Will," you choke out. "I want every kiss you have after that last one to be from someone who loves you more than anything and knows you better than anyone ever could. I want to kiss you like I mean it and I don't want to care. I want you to be happy, is what I want. If I could make you happy, I would be the luckiest girl alive. Because I would finally be yours; don't you get it? If you want me to be happy, please, smile for me."

He's taken aback for a moment, slack-jawed and wide-eyes, still. He manages a weak nod, and a small, sincere smile.

"Maria?"

"Yes?"

"I love you, and I don't care."

***

I hope you like it bc fEeLs >>>

~ Alana