Dana Imagine for Falisha

***

Hi Falisha! Thank you for giving me a plot! It cuts writing time down a lot for me. I hope you enjoy!

~ Alana

***

You were never the cheerleader/homecoming queen type. You were just Falisha. You never thought it was a bad thing, of course. Because it wasn't. Your forte? Giving advice. You had all the answers and everyone knew it, too. If your head wasn't buried into your books, it was buried in your laptop, on your blog. First, you'd conquer Tumblr. The, you'd change the world.

Needless to say, it was an advice column. People hounded you down with questions, emails, comments. They were all problesm you couldn't say you'd ever been through, but nevertheless. your advice always seemed to work.

For the longest time, you'd been crushing on this one guy at school. Dana Vaughns. What wasn't to love about him? He was the suave, charming captain of the football team, and you'd be lucky if he even asked you for a pencil in class. He was a dreamboat, for sure, but every other girl thought so too. You couldn't help feel like you were different than any girl the swooned over him.

You remember the day that it happened. It was study hall, and you'd taekn the free period to answer some fan questions. There was nothing stopping you from whipping out your phone in class, either. The sub was fast asleep in her chair, and, as usual, no one was paying attention to you.

You twisted a lock of your curly, ebony hair between your fingers, glancing up constantly as you scrolled through your feed. You'd chosen the best seat in the class.

Dana sat directly across from you, and with your seat in the back, he'd never catch you gawking. Tjis made for a perfect end to the day, everyday.

He wasn't talking or laughing as usual. He scrunched up his face as he typed something on his phone. You started for a while, but he glanced up once, and you instantly looked down.

Just then, a new question had appeared in your inbox from the user "DGV23" You squinted at the screen as you read it.

***

"I need some advice. I'm starting college soon, and I really need to focus on school and not on my monster of a girlfriend. I know that she's cheating on me, but I don't have the guts to confront her. There's another girl I like too, but she never notices me, and my girlfriend hates her. What do I do? Should I drop girls all together and focus on school? Or should I do something about my girlfriend? Please, help me. I have no idea what I'm doing."

***

You bite your tongue, thinking up a reply. You start typing.

***

"Hi, DGV23! Sounds like a tough one. Think about what's most important, though. School is important, yes, but don't give up on love! Seems to me that you don't have actual feelings for the monstrosity of a girlfriend you got there. If you truly loved her, this other chick would't even be in the picture! If I were you? I'd dump her, and get the girl I really had feelings for. Even if you have a girlfriend, you can still concentrate on your studies! Best of luck to you, I hope this helped and that everything goes well.

~ F

***

You leave your business Kik's username for further contact under your reply, and lock your phone. By the time you look up again, Dana is reading his phone with a frown. He soon shoves it in his pocket and and walks out the room, without any concern for what the teacher might have done if she was awake.

***

You hop into bed that night, pulling your covers to your chin and sinking down into the pillows. Just what you needed after a long day of school, peace adn qui-