Dana Imagine {Part Two} for Briauna

***

Hi girlie! Sorry for the hold-up! I'm so glad that you liked your Imagine, though! I hope you enjoy Part Two!

~ Alana

***

You and Dana hang back after everyone had left after the interview to grab some food. You both can't stomach anything after what had happened. You kept thinking back to what he'd said; he had mistakedly admitted his crush on you without knowing that you'd heard him, and now you were in a situation where you couldn't even comfort him, let alone process your own thoughts. It would be so much more frustrating shooting scenes as his girlfriend, now that you both had feelings for each other. Then again, the on-screen chemistry would be much more genuine that way.

You don't dare look up at him. You're too scared to see what he looks like, but you can tell that he'd pertrified. Ashamed for having feelings. You want to tell him so badly that you liked him and that you always have, but you don't feel like you have any opportunities.

You hear a tear-masked voice from the other side of the neon-orange couch.

"B-Bri...?"

Your head snaps up. "Yeah?"

He's quiet for a moment.

"I'm sorry about earlier."

You sigh. "Dana, there's nothing to be sorry for. You didn't say anything wrong."

"B-but, I-"

"I have something to tell you," you blurt out, before you have the chance to think.

His face softens. "What is it?"

You close your eyes and swallow the lump that had formed in your throat hours ago.

"I like you. I really, really like you. A lot. Ever since we've met, I've liked you. Okay? If you have any type of feelings for me, please don't be scared to tell me now. I don't want to ruin things betweenus because either of us have to keep something from each ot-"

He cuts you off by leaning over and crushing his lips to yours before you have the chance to argue. Your eyes flutter shut, but your hands are still unsure of what to do. His hand cups your cheek, and you feel the cold metal of his ring brush against it, sending a chill down your spine. You gain control of all your senses at once, tilting your head to the side and breathing him in, teasingly pulling away gently and biting his lip, causing him to gasp and groan, sliding his hand underneath your shirt and pulling you back to where he wanted you. His kisses become rough; hungry. Your fingers tangle themselves in his hair carelessly, your temperature rising through his touch. You begin to wonder how long it was since you'd taken a breath, just as you break away from each other, panting and flushed.

He closes his eyes for a moment, resting his forehead against yours.

"Do you want to keep this between us?" he asks, suddenly.

You almost pout, but then you think of what it could mean for your career, and his. It could blow up in both your faces if you didn't handle it properly and slowly. You trailed a finger down the length of his arm and grabbed his hand in yours, lacing your fingers together.

"Yes," you admit. "But that doesn't mean I'll love you any less."

He grins, kissing you, only softer and shorter this time, leaving you with the ghost of his lips on yours.

"I was hoping you would say that."

***

I hope you enjoyed lovely! I had a lot of fun writing it for you!

~ Alana