Dana Imagine for Maria

***

Hi Maria! Super cute idea, I love it! I hope you enjoy it!

Also guys, don't forget to check out out website, www.imagineim5.com for all of our Imagines and {hopefully soon}, preferences! I'll probably post some of Eles' on there when I have her permission :3 Thanks babydolls!

~ Alana

***

Finally Friday.

You knew that Fridays, to some people, meant a night out with friends and a few drinks, or a night in, alone with a few books. But your Friday nights?

Sleepovers with five boys and two girls.

It was tradition that Cole, Dana, Will. Gabe, David, Cassidy, and Lex slept over on Fridays. It was innocent fun, really. You all sat around, pillows and blankets strewn under a skillfully made pillow fort and talk for hours, watching movies and eating. It was the perfect was to round off a busy week, and you'd all go out together the next night, too.

You change into a pair of black leggings and an oversized burgundy sweater that night, too lazy to get dolled up anyways. It was about 9:30 and they probably wouldn't be here for another hour or so. They usually arrived separately, except for Dana, who couldn't drive yet.

While filing through your movie collection, trying to find something good to watch, you hear a rhythmic rapping on your door. You check through the keyhole only to find that it's Dana, alone.

You open the door quickly, almist confused that he'd come on his own. "Hi!" you chirp. "Someone's early. How'd you get here?"

He shrugged. "My dad dropped me off."

You looked down at his outfit, and you couldn't help but smile. Gray sweatpants, a white t-shirt, a black and yellow Steelers beanie with a huge pom-pom stuck to the top, and a pair of big nerd glasses. Something about it made you want to cuddle him and never let go.

He walks in, plopping down on you couch as you shut the door behind him. "You look cute," you teased, though you genuinely and surprisingly meant it. You and Dana had always joked each other like that, and everyone else had teased you both for it. You were nothing more than friends, though.

He blushed and looked down at his pants, pushing his glasses further up on his nose. "Thanks," he replies, sarcastically. "I spent a lot of time picking it out, so I would hope."

You giggle, retrieving a bowl of popcorn from your kitchen.

"Well, since you're early, we can watch a movie or something..."

He smiles, patting the spot next to him on the couch. "I'm down." You plop down next to him, scooting close and tossing him the DVD case.

He squints down at it. "Insidious?" He looks up a you, pouting. "If I get scared, you have to hold my hand," he warns.

You know that he's joking, but the thought of holding his hand sends your heart racing, and you don't know why. You just nod. "Cole's gonna be mad, though," you tease.

He laughs. "I think Cas' needs him more than I do."

***

About a half-hour into the movie, you both doze off. You'd gradually gotten closer to him during the movie, and you were now pressed up against him, and his chest gently heaved against yours as he took deep, long breaths.

Your eyes flutter open to find your arms wrapped around his torso, your legs intertwined with his. His hand lay right on your butt, and as soon as you realize, jump jump up, feeling the heat rising to your cheeks. Much to your embarassment, you also wake up to find your apartment full of people; your friends, with their phones out.

You are left slack-jawed, waking up Dana by accident, who shares your expression too. His cheeks are tinted red, and he groans, tossing a pillow at Gabe, who's camera is pointed at him as he laughs.

"Smile for the camera, lover boy!"

"Aw, you guys are too cute!"

"I'll be at your wedding!"

"Can I be your maid-of-honor?"

"Are you guys dating now?"

Your cheeks blaze, and you avoided everyone's eyes, including Dana's.

"We just fell asleep like that!" you spat. "It was nothing, guys. Seriously."

They all raise their eyebrows, setting down their phones and mumbling, "alright then," and, "whatever you say", amongst themselves.

You glance at Dana out of the corner of your eyes, and, much to your surprise, he is smirking.

"Sure," he mutters. "It was nothing."

***

I hope you liked it, Maria!

~ Alana