Will Imagine for Erin

***

Hi Erin! I hope you like your Imagine ^-^ && ily2 hun!

You guys should check out out our website ! www.imagineim5.weebly.com ! I might make an IG page for requests there ^-^

~ Alana

***

You smile in the midst of the chaos that is the Behlendorf family. Everyone had come over to Will's parents house for dinner, and, naturally, you were included. You were familiar with most of his family now, after seven years of dating him.

You've been lost in conversation for hours now, nearly forgetting about Will. When you finally notice him, he's looking down at his lap, absentmindedly. You reach down, squeezing his hand

"Everything alright?", you whisper, concerned. He nods, his eyes still locked down.

You give his hand another reassuring squeeze. "If you want to leave, the-"

He shakes his head, looking up at you with absent, wide eyes.

"It's fine, I'm okay."

You nod, curiously studying him before

returning to your conversation. Will has always been attentive, especially around family. Maybe he wasn't feeling well.

After a while, Will starts to lighten up, joining into small talk and throwing jokes around here and there.

About a half ans hour later, you see Mrs. Behlendorf glance up at Will with a knowing smile, nodding her head. Will then stands up with his glass, proposing a toast.

He smiles shyly. "It feels great to be here with you all today. I feel like I haven't been here in forever!" Everyone smiles, nodding in agreement. Will continues.

"I know that even if we don't come back to this very spot, being with you guys makes it feel like home, anywhere." He looks down at you, smiling. "Let's toast to friends, family, and home sweet home."

Everyone smiles, reaching down to squeeze the hand of their significant other, or of their children.

Will's eyes lock with yours, and, much to your surprise, continues his speech.

"Our family is growing, and being able to witness that for the past ten years has been remarkable. Everyone is changing, or being changed. In my life, I've even met people that have changed me, for the better." His face begins to heat up. "I've even been thinking, for quite some time, that my own family would grow."

Your heart freezes, and Will's eye pierce into yours.

"When I met Erin ten years ago, she made that clear to me. She made me realize that family isn't always in your blood, but in the people you meet along the way instead. She taught me how to let myself open up, how to love. I can honestly say that without her, I wouldn't be the man I am today."

He gets down on one knee in front of you, and you clamp a hand over your mouth, shaking violently as you bite back a sob.

"Because ten short years ago, I met a girl. That girl taught me things about myself I hadn't seen before. And if I'm lucky, I get to spend the rest of my life teaching her a few things myself." He reaches in his pocket, removing a small blue box with a white ribbon on it, and your entire body becomes tense. He opens it, revealing a small, silver ring with a large diamond sitting on the very top, sending light every which way.

"Erin, would you do me the most amazing honor and marry me?" His cheeks are red, his eyes are hopeful.

You're in a loss for words, and you turn your head slowly, met by about ten other pairs of hopeful eyes. Everyone stares, either slack-jawed or grinning.

You can't say anything, you have no breath to spare. You just nod, letting tears spill over your cheeks as everyone erupts into applause and cheers. Will slips the ring on your finger. It feels cold, foreign, but so, so right.

You throw your arms around his neck, nuzzling into his neck.

"I love you so, so much," you choke.

He rubs your back gently, and you feel his smile against his neck.

"I love you more... wifey."

***

Idk I'm socially awkward and a hopeless romantic but I hope you liked it because I tried gahh

~ Alana