Dana Imagine for Sam

***

IDK I'M SUPER CLICHE SAM THIS IS HARD

But I hope you like it!

~ Alana

***

You sat on the counter, brushing your hair out and watching as loose strands fell softly into a pile on the ground. Dana watched in enchantment as your hair transformed from frizzy and wild to sleek and tamed.

He tipped his head to the side, smiling.

"You're prettier without makeup. Did you know that?" His tone was teasing, but his face was genuine.

You glance quickly at the mirror. "I don't really think so. I mean, it's not because I think I look awful without it. It's just..." You laugh hollowly. "It's kinda fun to do."

He stands up, rummaging through your makeup drawer curiously. "It seems like it," he whispered, holding up a primer and a lipstick. "It seems like a lot of work, though."

You shrug. "It's really not that hard if you try," you reassure.

He looks up at you with wide, animated eyes, flickering with amusement. "Can I try putting it on you then?"

Your heart sinks a bit. You had plans to go out with Dana tonight, and judging from every "My Boyfriend Does my Makeup" video you'd seen on Youtube, you knew you'd never be able to leave the house. Even so, looking at the eager and somewhat desperate look on his face made you weak.

"Fine," you sigh. "Go ahead."

He grins, tucking you hair behind your ears and pecking your nose for extra convincing.

"I know what I'm doing,' he says, so seriously that it makes you laugh. He pouts. "I'm serious!" he whines.

You shrug and bite back a smirk. "Whatever you say."

He squints his eyes, examining each product up close before picking up a powder compact, Your heart is at ease, at first, even though he's starting off at the wrong step. But the longer you look at it, you realize it's a bronzer you'd stored away in the back of your drawer because it was about 50 shades too dark.

He opens it, and his eyes go wide at the sight of the dark, orangey-brown hue.

"Is this... your color?"

You shake your head. "It's not supposed to be; its a bronzer."

He tilts his head to the side, obviously still confused, but content with your answer. He grabs a big, fluffy brush, digging into the product in a way that made you cringe.

"Close your eyes?" he asks, innocently. You hesitate, obeying.

He gently dusts the brush over your entire face, and with the first sweep, you can hear the amusement in his voice.

"Oh man," he laughs.

'What?" Your eyes flutter open, but he puts his hands over your face. "No! You can't look until I'm done." He puts down powder brush and rakes through the drawer.

"Heavy Coverage Concealer," he says, slowly. He looks up, dazed. "Was this supposed to be first?"

You shrug. "You tell me."

He smiles devilishly, removing the concealer wand and dragging it above your lip, causing you to wince and giggle. "Da-na," you whine.

He laughs. "You have a mustache now," he teases. "Just FYI."

You fold your arms. "You're supposed to make me look pretty."

His face softens. "You already are. Now please, let the master work."

You roll your eyes, and when you look back, he has an eyeliner pencil in his hands.

"Oh, god..." you groan. "Please don't stab my eye out."

He nodded. "Close your eyes again."

You obey, instantly feeling the pencil slip and slide across your eye, accidentally touching your eyebrows. When you open your eyes, he already has an eyelash curler. You cringe a little.

"Don't even think about it, babe. I can't even use one of those properly."

He pouts. 'Killjoy."

"This isn't the "My Boyfriend Rips Off My Eyelashes Challenge."

"Fine." He tosses it aside, selecting the lipstick her held earlier. Much to your dismay, it's bright red. 

"Do this." he instructs, puckering out his lips. 

You obey, and before you can argue, he kisses you gently on the lips, with a smirk. You giggle, keeping your lips like that until he's done. At first, he does alright. However, as you expected, the tube trails off your lips, and he laughs as he purposely draws lines protruding from either side of your mouth.

"There. Now you look like a happy clown."

Your jaw drops. "A what?" You grab a nearby hand mirror, studying your face.

Well, he wasn't lying.

Your eyeliner looked like it comepletely missed your lashline, and, instead, went into your eye sockets. There was, indeed, a concealer mustache, and now, you looked like the Joker.

You exchange a dazed look with him, but after a moment of pure silence, you both double over laughing.

"I look like a hot mess!" you gasp between laughs.

He pokes your side teasingly. "A hot mess," he reassures.

You roll your eyes. "Looks like we're not going out tonight," you sigh.

He pouts. "Why? You look so good, though."

You slap his arm gently. "No way, I'm staying in and buying a rainbow wig to match this," you say, pointing to your face."

"Sa-am," he whines. Then, his face lights up.

"Does this mean that I can do your makeup every day?"

You laugh lightly, squeezing his hands in yours.

"Easy there, tiger."

***

I hope you like it! Argh I know, so cliche, right? #kms

~ Alana