Gabe Imagine for Roxy

***

Hi sweets :3 I hope you are all enjoying these imagines! Roxy, I hope you like this :3 You have a cool name! #imjealous

~ Alana

***

The door closes behind you, blocking out the early October wind. You and Gabe had a tradition of picking out your Halloween costumes first thing that month, and you'd been looking forward all year to your annual visit to your local costume shop. This year, Todrick was hosting a Halloween party at his house, and naturally you were invited. There would be a costume contest with different catagories, and you'd been up all night trying to think of cute couple costume ideas for Gabe and yourself, with no luck at all.

You walk in , hand-in-hand, breathing in the faint scent of candy corn and plastic.

A lady wearing a witch costume, complete with a broom, greets you. "My, my, early this year, are we?" You smile and nod. "We're always eager," you explain.

You instantly break off from Gabe and dash to the woman's section. You wrinkle your nose disappointedly. It was always the same stuff, every year. Naughty costumes, skirts too high, tops too low. Girls took this one night every single year as an excuse to be a complete slut. It was never really your taste. You were more laid back than that.

You filed through bags and bags of costumes, and, much to you dismay, the only, non revealing ones were Frozen cosplay outfits. Yuck.

You pout as Gabe spots you, coming over with a soft smile.

"What's wrong?" he ponders softly.

You huff. "There are no good costumes here."

He puffs air into his cheeks, blowing it back out before turning to the racks behind him and filing through it. He selects an adult woman's police officer costume.

"Wouldn't mind if you arrested me in this."

"Gabe." You smack him in the arm, and he fakes being hurt. He tries to look optimistic, taking you by the hand.

"C'mon, I already picked out perfect costumes for us."

You trail behind him, disappointed. "It better not be the plug and electric outlet one," you warn.

He smirks. "Damn it."

The section you're in now is an entire wall, plastered with comic book strips and superheroes. It was like heaven for the both of you. Your heart flutters hopefully.

"Wait, are we going as-"

He grins and holds up two costumes in front of you. "Batman and Batwoman? Of course."

You giggle and run your fingers over the fabric of the costume. It's a tight, black latex bodysuit with a yellow cape that has the Batman logo on it. It's perfect, you could see yourself in it easily. Undeniably, you and Gabe were both Team Batman.

You tiptoe and sling your arms around his neck, planting a series of kisses on his lips gingerly.

"I think we'll definitely win Best Couple Costume this year."

***

Writing this made me excited for Hallowen omg *-* I hoped you liked it Roxy! Twas kind of short...

~ Alana