Will Imagine for Anon

***

Didn't catch your name, but enjoy babe!

~ Alana

***

Will walked in with outstretched arms and a wide grin. You couldn't help but giggle. "Ahh, Chipotle!" he sighed wistfully.

You smack his arm playfully. "C'mon dude, we should go grab a table."

It was quite a lousy summer afternoon. It was dreary and rainy outside all day, surprisingly enough for L.A. You and Will were supposed to go on a picnic, but it got rained on, much to your dismay. Now, your second resort was Chipotle. You both loved it there, something else you both had in common. You had a lot of things in common, as a matter of fact. He just never saw it the way you did.

By the time you both got your food, you weren't even hungry anymore. You stared at Will, for a while. He didn't seem to notice. He didn't notice anything, really. The way he looked when he sang, or his laugh when he lamely attempted to dance. He never saw the look in his eyes when he was writing a song, or staring into a blank void. He didn't see himself the way you saw him, and worst of all, he didn't see you the way you saw him. You were head-over-heels, and he was clueless.

He looked up at a moment. "What?" He blushed. "Do I have rice on my face?" he whined.

You shook your head and laughed, poking at your burrito. "N-no! Nothing, it's fine..."

He pouted again. "You didn't want to go to Chipotle, did you?"

You took a large bite of the burrito to prove a point. "No, look see! I'm fine Will, really."

He put down his food and rested his chin in his palms. "Okay... then what is it?"

You laughed it off nervously. "Nothing, Will. I'm good."

He shrugged and smiled. "Okay. Just wondering. 'Cause you know... uh..." He glanced up and blushed. "You're a whole lot prettier when you smile."

Your cheeks blazed. "You think?"

He nodded furiously. "Oh, you are. I mean, you always are, even when you aren't... I jus-" He looked up hopelessly. "I can never say the right thing around you, can I?" He laughed hollowly. "It's never easy because I-" He paused and looked back down. "You know what? Forget about it."

You arch and eyebrow. "What? Will, tell me right now."

He shifted uncomfortably, burying his face in his palms. "Ilikeyou."

"What?"

He removed his hands, clearing his throat. "I. Like. You. {Y/N}." His voice was small and timid.

Your heart raced in my chest, and before you could process it, you'd leaned over the table and kissed him. People around you applauded and hooted.

When you broke away, he was flushed, and slack jawed.

"You like me more than Chipotle?" you teased, biting my lip hopefully.

He nodded, smiling and leaning back over, pecking you again.

"So much more."

***

I hope you enjoyed hun'!

~ Alana