Cole & Gabe Imagine for Frejya and Liz

***

I hope you enjoy, girls! This was a long one!

~ Alana

***

FREJYA POV.

Your phone buzzed for the umpteenth time. You groan, flipping over, half roused from a deep, well-needed sleep. Texts poured in, even after you'd clicked the home button.

Much to your surprise, it was Todrick.

Todrick Hall. There weren't enough words to describe him. He was kind, successful, and extremely generous. He'e helped you and your best friend, Liz, out when you'd both just moved to L.A, broke and jobless. Now, thanks to him, you both lived in a decent apartment with more than enough money to make it by.

From: Toddy

"Frejyaaaaa"

"Cori"

"Cordie"

"FREJYA CORDELIA"

" ;-; ANSWERRR YOUR PHONE"

"PLEASE"

"I NEED HELP HERE

"S.O.S"

"SERIOUSLY I'M NOT JOKING"

"COME"

"OVER"

"PLZ."

"BRING LIZ"

"OKAY"

You smile, instantly typing your reply. The least you could do was help him when in need, and since he'd helped you, {and seemed to be in dire need} you agreed.

Your best friend, Liz, emerged from her room, her head buried into her phone. She looks back up at you with amused eyes.

"Cordie? I think Todrick needs us."

You laugh. "You got them too?" You show her your phone, flooded with pleading, desparate texts. She nods.

"I mean, it can't be that bad."

***

LIZ POV.

Wrong. So, so wrong.

It was chaos, and that was an understatement. The boys ran around everywhere, and somehow, the dogs were loose. The house was a mess, and you both watched in both horror and amusement as Vonzell, Kory, and Chester battled to clean up doggy-do and pry a curly haired boy in a snapback off of a tall Asian boy. You'd only heard of IM5 from Todrick a few times before they'd been formed, but you definitely weren't expecting them to be like this.

In the midst of it all, Todrick stood hopelessly with a forlorn look in his eyes. He might have been on the brink of tears.

You both dodged the chaos and cautiously stepped over the mess to get to him.

"What the hell happened here?" you mutter.

Todrick puffed air into his cheeks. "World War 3?" he teased nervously. He shrugged after a moment. "Just filming, really. They got so out of control, none of us could handle it."

Frejya raised her hand. "I think we can help."

***

FREJYA POV.

It took a little bit of work, but after a little bit of screaming here and whistling there, you and Liz finally got the boys to drop whatever they were doing and form a straight line, facing a still shaken Todrick and an exhausted Vonzell, Kory, and Chester.