Dana Imagine for Briauna

***

Hi dear! Just getting to this now :3 I hope you enjoy!

~ Alana

***

You sit nervously on a neon orange couch, smoothing out your clothes and outfit as much as possible. The rest of the girls and IM5 are all infatuated in their own conversation, whereas you just feel somewhat lost, dazed, and distanced.

You'd never done an interview since you'd joined the #Bandcamp cast as Dana's "girlfriend". Somehow, even up until now, you'd managed to bottle up your feelings for him without even your closest friends realizing. It just seemed like he was so oblivious, and no matter how much you flirted with him or teased him off set, he never seemed to notice how much you had fallen for him. He was quirky and adorable; amazinly perfect, but he probably didn't feel the same way about you.

You jump up, startled as the interviewer comes in the room. She is wearing a top that mirrors the color of the couch you all sit on, and a bright white, overly eager smile.

She nods to a camera after greeting you all and going over some of your interview requirements. Forcing on her smile again, she motions to you all.

"Hey babes! {I/N} here, and you're watching Hollywire.net! Today, I'm here with the amazing and talented up and coming boy-band, IM5! With the release of their new single, Get To Know You, and the finale of their web-series produced by L.A's own Todrick Hall, #Bandcamp, the band and some of the #Bandcamp cast members have agreed to come out to our studio to answer some of your questions. Are you ready guys?"

You all eagerly agree, and you force a small smile.

The questions seem to go on forever, without a single question for you. That is, however, until a while later.

"Okay!", the interviewer chrips. "This one is from Avery in Oklahoma! She says she loves you guys and never misses an episode of #Bandcamp. She wants to know, from Dana and Briauna, "Are you two dating in real life?"

Your heart freezes, and you feel the heat rising to your cheeks, and you notice Dana tense up.

"No!" you both answer simuntaneously, a bit too quickly.

The interviewers lips tug into a tight smile, and she laughs. "You must get that a lot, I can see it happening!" she teases.

Dana blushes, laughing it off. "Aw, no way. No... Bri's uh... we like to keep it professional. She knows I love her, though."

You pretend to pout, but inside, a million fireworks go off inside you just hearing the fact that he loved you. Not in the same way you loved him, but getting there.

You smile politely. "Yeah, we do get it a lot, though! I mean, I can totally understand, since most people recognize me as "Dana Vaughns' girlfriend", but that's only on #Bandcamp." You add a laugh to sound more sincere.

The interviewer looks at you both knowingly. "So no off screen chemistry? Nothing?"

You both exchange glances and laugh awkwardly. "No, not really... she's too out of my league."

You laugh, assuming that he's joking. "Yeah, sure," you mumble. "You're actually out of my league, right guys?" Everyone laughs and pokes at Dana, who's cheeks blaze, now.

The interviewer continues the Q&A session with a hearty laugh, leaving you in silence as you stare down at your lap. Beside you, you can hear Dana mumbling angrily at himself.

"Easy for her to say; she doesn't even like you back."

~

I hope you enjoyed, Bri!

~ Alana