Chapter 35 { Grown Men }

-{ TEYANA POV }-

After Chris and I finished with the police, we went back in the room. Surprisingly, Noah was waking up.

"God it's a miracle!" Noah's cousin shouted.

"W-What happened?" He asked looking around. He went to sit up but immediately groaned out in pain.

"Noah, you have to be careful. You've been shot 5 times. You passed out on the way here." I told him holding his hand.

He looked at me and nodded, "Thanks for helping me. You saved my life.." He said looking at me.

"Actually Noah, I didn't," I said. He frowned. "Chris did.." I said glancing at Chris who was behind me.

Noah frowned looking at Chris. "You saved me? I thought you hated me?" He asked Chris.

"I mean .. I couldn't just let you bleed out like that. Teyana wasn't showing anything but screaming and panicking. I had to try to apply pressure to the blood to at least stop it from oozing out so much.That jacket right here covered in you blood, is mine." He pointed to the jacket that's on the counter. "Plus, you got a son. I have two sons so I know how that relationship feels. They need us."

Noah nodded, "Thanks man. I really appreciate it." Noah said.

"No problem." Chris said.

An Hour Later...

Chris and I got in the truck. As soon as he started the truck, I attacked his face and lips with kisses. He laughed pulling away.

"Where that coming from? You want a quickie?" He smirked turning off the truck. I laughed.

"Baby I'm just proud of you. You and Noah talked for like an hour. It was so amazing. I was like look at my baby being grown and stuff." I said and did a little dance.

"Girl.."Chris laughed.

"I'm serious baee. I didn't except you to save his life. Especially since you don't like him or whatever. I was surprised."

"I mean, I had to. But I feel like after talking to him, I don't feel as weird with him being around you. I'm still going to have my doubts and stuff, but it won't be as bad. You know?" I nodded.

"I'm just glad you did what you did. Now Dre can have his daddy still."

"Yeah. Speaking of him, where is he going tomorrow? Cause Noah staying in the hospital for a few days."

"I don't know but I'll have to call his grandma tomorrow and see what she says. If not, I don't mind keeping him. You know Cj would love that too."

"That's too many damn kids running around." He said. "Speaking of kids ... how you been feeling lately?"

I frowned, "What do you mean?"

Chris chuckled pulling his beard and said, "Never mind." He kissed my cheek then continued driving.

I'm just tired and ready to go home.

———————

Ian Saying Nothing.. If You Didn't Catch It , You Will Later .. 😉

Comment Your Thoughts . 💞