Capture The Flag (Part 2)

"Holy pumpkins!" Mato said in amazement while he watched the event, "Gē has scored flags from almost everyone! Only Sting and Gajeel remain in the competition! But will they be able to take her down?"

"Gē may look strong but her height says otherwise," Natsu laughed, this comment caused several Sabers to glare at him, while Sting gave him a very unfriendly hand gesture, "Jeez calm down Lamers.. I mean Sabers." He laughed again and was joined in by Jellal and Gray.

"Jeez Luce.. how did you ever have a crush on that guy?" Erza whispered to her, Lucy shrugged, she didn't even know how she could fall for a jerk like him. But she did at one point, thank gosh that crush quickly ended.

Gajeel ran over to Sting, he turned him around as Sting held his flag defensively, "Oi, calm down. I have a proposition." He smirked at the blonde dragon slayer, Sting arched an eyebrow at him.

"What kind of proposition?" He asked.

"Me and you team up to take down that girlfriend of yours." He whispered as two monsters made of dirt lumbered their way over to them, "it'd score ya some points." He offered, Sting rolled his eyes at him.

"I don't need your help." He scoffed, he then looked Gajeel right in the eye and smirked, "besides, you're out." He said, Gajeel's eyes widened in shock as Sting held his flag up.

"Why you-." He started but was cut off by a magic pulling him off the field, leaving only Sting and Levy to fight for the winning spot. One of the dirt monsters disappeared, leaving the other one to fight Sting, luckily he could easily out run the giant creature looming over him, he bolted it away from the monster and towards Levy. He snuck up on her, trying to grab her flag discretely, but was quickly stopped when her eyes shot open, leaving the last dirt monster to collapse into nothingness.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." She said sternly, grabbing his hand and throwing him over her shoulder, he groaned in pain as he stood up and dusted himself off.

"C'mon Lev, you guys are in first place, team A could use some points." He smiled as sincere as he could, but Levy could easily tell it was a ruse.

"Too bad, maybe you could've won the challenge. If you could've seen through my disguise." She giggled as the Levy in front of Sting turned into dirt, and the real Levy appeared behind him. Holding his flag high and proud over her head. Mato blew his whistle signaling the end of the games.

"Everyone saw this coming! Gē is the winner of the event! Scoring another ten points for Sabertooth team B, seems even her boyfriend couldn't break her determination to win!" Mato exclaimed as a thunderous applause bursted from the crowds, Levy waved at the fans as she and Sting made their way back to the balconies.

"I hope you're not too mad, Sting." She said sincerely, she looked over at Sting who simply shrugged.

"Nah, I knew you were going to win from the beginning." He smiled at her, Levy blushed as she smiled back.

"And how exactly did you know that?" She asked him, Sting smirked before pulling her close to him, their faces only inches apart.

"Because, you're strong as hell.." he muttered as their faces got closer and closer, "and twice as hot." He teased as he kissed her, there was a collective 'aw' sound from the crowds but also a lot of booing and gagging noises, mainly from four boys sitting in the Fairy Tail balconies. You probably already guessed who, Natsu, Jellal, Gray, and Gajeel.

Natsu made kissy noises as he batted his eyes, "You're so cute lemme just kiss you in the middle of the arena." He joked, there was a collective laugh from his friends who patted him on the back for that joke.

"Please, you're just jealous you aren't me." Sting smirked at him, this caused Natsu's face to go red in anger and embarrassment.

"That's such a dumb thing to say, as if I care about some dumb Saber." Natsu argued with him, he glared at Sting who glared right back, causing a stare down in the middle of the arena. Sting eventually backed off though when Levy pulled him away from the arena and towards the steps going up to the balcony. It took the two way too much time to climb the stairs though, so they were probably saying their goodbyes and totally not making out, again.

"Well on that unrelated note, it's time for the battles!" Mato announced, this was everyone's favorite part of the Grand Magic Games, "First up is Ren verses Beth!"

That was an easy fight, Ren quickly overpowered the young mage Beth and the fight was over, next was Minerva verses Toby, Minerva easily won that battle, next Bacchus verses Wendy, Bacchus won as Wendy was carried to the hospital.

After what seemed like forever waiting for it to be Sabertooth team B's turn, they announced who would be fighting.

"Next up is Sabertooth team B's Pŷr!" Erza smirked as she walked down to the arena waving at the fans who were cheering for the fiery haired mage, "verses Fairy Tail team B's Jellal Fernandez!" Erza watched as her former crush walked down to the arena, waving at his fans as well, acting like he cared. But Erza knew better, he didn't care for anyone but himself.

"May the best mage win!" Mato yelled, earning a smirk from both Jellal and Erza who were having an epic glaring contest.

"I plan to." They said in sync, waiting for the pumpkin to start their fight.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Erza is fighting her former flame! Will she be able to take Jellal down, or will former feelings get in the way?

Stay tuned to find out what happens next on Elements Of Sabertooth!