Seven Teams

Fairy Tail Team A nervously stood under their balcony, anxiously awaiting Mato to start announcing the teams who had made it through to the Grand Magic Games. Since they already knew the Night Wanderers made it through that mean three teams they had no idea of, they didn't even know if the other Fairy Tail team made it through since they had rushed off so early in the morning as Team A was still asleep! Some guildmates they were... but they still hoped that Team B had made it through.

Their heads perked up when they heard Chapati Lola start announcing the teams that had made it though, "In seventh place is the guild that's stolen the hearts of women and men alike! Blue Pegasus!" He announced, the Fairies peered out to the arena as they watched three girls and two boys walk out, "represented by Hana Akatsuki, Kokoro Akatsuki, Miku Realight, Ryuu Realight, and Riku Akatsuki!" He announced, Blue Pegasus got many cheers from the crowd, even some from the parents of the
Fairies.

"In sixth place is the almighty crime hunting guild, Crime Sorcière! Here's some of the most powerful kids in Ishgar!" Chapati said into his microphone as the team took the field, "Here's your favorites! Atsushi Agria, Daitan Agria, Ena, Haruo, and Shizu!" The four boys and one girl waved to their fans and parents happily, even to their 'uncle' Jellal who happily waved to the kids taking the field. Not many people cheered for this team seeing as their parents used to be very well known criminals, but quite a few cheered for them anyways.

Once the cheers died down Chapati went on, "in fifth place is Mermaid Heel, the guild that used to be only ladies, until their current guild master, Kagura Mikazuchi changed the rule eight years ago when she became master!" He announced, everyone watched as four boys and one girl walked out when Mermaid Heel was announced, "They're being represented by Noboru Mikazuchi, Yui Buchanan, Shin Mikazuchi, Shigeru Law, and Yori Buchanan!" The team waved to their fans as they smiled cheerfully, the boys being honored that they were the first males to represent Mermaid Heel at the GMG. All of the team waved towards their 'aunt Erza' in the stands, who was clapping loudly for the team on the field.

"In fourth place is none other then Fairy Tail... Team B!" Chapati paused for dramatic effect, Team A felt a wave of relief wash over them when they realized their friends had made it through to the games, "put your hands together for Raidon Dreyar, Natsuko Dragneel, Sakae Fernandez, Fudo Dragneel, and Hajime Redfox!" The Fairies cheered violently for their Team B as they walked out confidently, waving and calling out to their fans and parents.

"In third place is their other half, Fairy Tail Team A!" Chapati yelled into his microphone, the Fairies stood up as they walked onto the field, "Here's Rikona Fullbuster, Akako Lore, Michi Strauss, Genki Justine, and Misumi Strauss!" There were loud cheers for this team, the Fairies expected them to be from Fairy Tail members in the stands.. but they were coming from a completely different group altogether, this group looked eerily familiar but they couldn't put their fingers on who they could be or why they would be cheering for them..

"In second is the former dark guild turned light, Night Wanderers Team B!" Chapati announced, everyone watched as their Team B walked out, they no longer wore their hoods which allowed everyone to get a good look at their faces, which had something familiar to them.. "Cheer loud and clear for Yuki Vastia, Kawa Vastia, Amaterasu Eucliffe, Ezume Vastia, and Au Lates!" There weren't as many cheers for this lesser known guild, except from the same group that cheered violently when the Fairies walked out.. who bore a striking resemblance to the kids now walking on the field like they owned the place.

"And finally in first place is Night Wanderers Team A!" Chapati clapped his hands as the final team walked out, "Here's Mamoru Eucliffe, Shiori Eucliffe, Takiyo Eucliffe, Hoshi Cheney, and Taro Lates! Put a hand together for all your teams competing in this year's GMG!" Mato yelled, everyone was cheering for them, but the Fairies noticed that instead of their parents cheering.. they were staring in shock across the arena, their eyes wide and their mouths hung open. Rikona noticed that her mother and Erza both had tears in their eyes as they stared at the strangers across the field, as her dad, Gajeel, Natsu, and Jellal all looked like they had seen a ghost, especially Jellal and Natsu.