Monsters

The Elementals went to sleep with sour expressions on their faces, after running into those four boys earlier it had completely drained them of their will to stay awake. So Lucy, Erza, Juvia, and Levy made their way to their beds, as did Pantherlily and Happy. As soon as their heads hit the pillow they were fast asleep.

But the Elementals all soon woke to a searing pain through the different parts of their body. They gasped and opened their eyes, expecting to see four boys whom they hated carving more words into their skin.

Instead they saw four boys whom they loved very much, with a fire in ones eye, ice in another, a steely glint in the third, and a whirlwind in the fourth. Their expressions all were different, but one thing remained the same. They were holding a knife over the scars that had never quite healed, with a look of insane joy and pleasure on their faces. The girls screamed out but their mouths were covered, the only sounds that could be heard were muffled shouts.

They cut deeper and deeper, Sting almost cutting through Levy's shoulder. She yelped in pain, but even though he was hurting her she couldn't seem to do anything about it. His betrayal hurt far more than the knife in her hand. Levy closed her eyes, she couldn't bare to see her love do this.

'Bam!' Levy heard the door to her room shake.

'Bam!' Juvia looked at her door with hopeful eyes, someone was here to save her.

'Bam!' Lucy let out a shaky breath of relief.

'Bam!' Erza's eyes teared up with happiness.

The doors all were knocked off their hinges. All four girls stared at the doors in shock and confusion. Because in the doorway stood the exact boys who were hurting them right now! Sting 2 lunged at the Sting 1 who held the knife. He roared into his ear and attacked him like it was life or death. Levy watched in amazement, Sting 2 was obviously winning. Levy watched in horror as Sting 1's image became blurry, his body seemed to bubble, and his hair and build changed completely. Instead of Sting standing with a knife, there stood a monster.

A monster named Gajeel.

In place of Hibiki stood a monster named Natsu.

In place of Lyon stood a monster named Gray.

And in place of Rufus stood a monster named Jellal.

The four girls all jumped up to try and help their boyfriends, but were quickly waved off when they realized they had it under control. They watched in awe as their boyfriends attacked the monsters who stood in their rooms. (They all have separate rooms.)

The boyfriends all quickly pinned the intruders against the wall. Glaring at them so harshly even the girls, who couldn't see their expressions, felt the pure anger and hatred their boyfriends had for these mages who tried to cut them again.

"If you ever hurt her again." Sting spat as he held Gajeel by his throat, "I will personally escort you to hell!" He growled, he threw Gajeel to the ground as he gasped for breath, with Sting looking down at him angrily, "to think I once admired you and Natsu. Pathetic." He hissed.

"You're a disappointment Gray!" Lyon barked, "a disappointment to me! And to Ur too! What would she think!?" He yelled at him, Gray's eyes widened in shock before he looked down at the ground.

"I think I'll remember this little intrusion." Rufus said, his voice was smooth but full of harshness and edge, "and if it happens again... I won't show you such mercy." He cooed, he cut a line against Jellal's cheek before going to see if Erza was okay.

"It's funny really.." Hibiki hissed at Natsu, "I once thought that you would be Lucy's happy ever after." He looked at Lucy with a loving and kind expression on his face, "oh, how very wrong I was it seems." He threw him to the ground before checking on Lucy.

"You monsters.." the intruders all sputtered out, causing the others to glare and laugh harshly at them.

"Now." The boys all looked towards the intruders with a murderous gleam in their eyes, "leave!!" They shouted, and the boys ran out of the inn with their tails between their legs. Leaving those in the lobby and hallways very confused as to why four beat up Fairies were running from their inn. The girls and their boyfriends walked out of their rooms, all of them shaken by what had just happened. With their boyfriends desperately trying to calm them down best they could.

Happy, Yukino, Pantherlily, Rogue, Minerva, Orga, and the former Fairies all ran towards them from their rooms, it seemed they had fallen asleep as well since they were wearing their pajamas. Happy ran and hugged Erza and Lucy as Pantherlily bear hugged Juvia and Levy.

"What happened?!" Yukino asked, she was out of breath from running from her room, she looked down at Lucy's hand and her eyes froze with shock, horror, and anger. The others looked to where she seemed focused on, Happy gasped in shock when he saw the scar on her hand, which now looked as if it had only been carved recently.

"They were here?" Minerva said angrily as she examined Erza's arm, Levy's back, and Juvia's thigh, "how did we not see them!?" She asked, she was annoyed with herself for not catching them as soon as they walked into the inn.

"It's not your fault. They were disguised like them." Erza said, point at the guys. "Even we thought it was them at first.. we're glad it wasn't though." She smiled at Rufus, who held her hand tight.

Everyone seemed fine now, but their was a weight of darkness and coldness in all of their hearts. The only one who said anything about it though, was Levy.

Sting had turned to her and saw that her face seemed dark, "Lev..? Are you okay?" He asked her, he grabbed her hand and she turned to him with tears streaming down her face, "Lev.."

"And they still think we're monsters?" Levy said, "then we'll show them what a true monster is." She growled.

"And we're with you, all the way." Juvia said, she wore the same dark look in her eyes that Levy did. The others seemed to get what they were getting at, Sting and Lyon stepped forward towards their lovers.

"I'm with you too, Lev." Sting said, he squeezed her hand as he smiled at her reassuringly.

"As am I." Lyon told them, he swung an arm around Juvia as she blushed.

"You guys can't be serious!" Lucy said in shock as she looked at the four who all wore looks of danger on their faces, "You can't mean.."

"Yes." Levy and Juvia said in sync, they stared at their fellow Sabers with a determined look in their eyes, and in perfect harmony they spoke in sync again.

"It's time for us.. to become a dark guild."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Oh dang, Juvia and Levy want to form a dark guild! What if the others don't agree and it's just the four of them?!

Stay tuned to find out what happens next on Elements Of Sabertooth!

Also check out my Naruto fanfiction, Back To The Past!