Sabertooth's Secret

"Hello pumpkins!" Mato yelled from the middle of the arena, "we have a wonderful event today! It was suggested by an anonymous source!" Mato lied, Levy snorted in laughter, the Sabers weren't exactly an 'anonymous source' but hey, that didn't exactly matter.

"Today's event is called Secret Spillers! And everyone from each team will be participating, the way you earn points is by telling your deepest, darkest secret!" He told them, the teams murmured between each other before all joining in the middle of the arena. The Fairies and Sabers glared at each other, only stopping when Mato announced that Fairy Tail team A would be going first. Wendy, Natsu, Jellal, Gray, and Lisanna took the center of the arena to tell their secrets.

Natsu went to speak but was cut off by the small bluette shouting out, "Natsu, Gajeel, Gray, and Jellal are the reason four girls died!" She blurted out quickly, the arena went dead silent as Wendy got a horrified expression on her face once she realized what she said, "oops.."

"Oh dear.. negative points for lying!" Mato exclaimed, Lisanna stepped forward to protect the small mage's accusation.

"But.. but she's telling the truth!" Lisanna argued, "ask anyone in the guild! And they'll tell you the same thing!"

"I'm afraid she's telling the truth." Cana said as she took a sip of her booze, "Poor girls.. driven away by apes like them."

"I'm afraid Mato is correct, negative points for lying." Lucy smirked as she laughed at the Fairies, "What an insane accusation!" She laughed as did the other Sabers.

"Oh yeah? You don't know shit! You're just some stuck up Saber!" Cana yelled at her, Lucy tensed up but quickly laughed it off.

"I know far too much, you see." She said, "I don't mean to hog the Fairy's spotlight, but we have a secret we're just dying to tell.." She mused, she stepped forward with Levy, Erza, and Juvia.

"Here's my secret, my name is Lucy Heartfilia!" She announced, the Fairies had a look of shock on their faces as for a second her original appearance flashed before their eyes.

"Here's my secret, my name is Levy McGarden!" Levy yelled, Jet and Droy looked like they were about to cry when they heard that, and they did.

"Here's my secret, my name is Erza Scarlet!" She yelled, Jellal stiffened up when he heard this, as Erza shot him a quick glare.

"Here's my secret, my name is Juvia Lockser!" Juvia boomed, the Fairies looked like they had been hit in the face with bricks, "and our companions, Pantherlily and Happy." She said and nodded towards the stands where Happy and Pantherlily shed their human forms and turned back to the exceeds.

"Wowie! What a secret! No wonder they suggested this event!" Mato said, he accidentally let slip that they had been the ones to suggest the event.

"Impossible... Luce?" Natsu was shaking, "is it really you?" He moved towards Lucy and grabbed her hands, he pulled her close to him.

"Lev...y?" Gajeel sputtered as he did the same as Natsu, Levy struggled to get out of his grip.

"Erza!" Jellal cried, he copied the other two and pulled her close, "How I've missed you!"

"Juvia... no way.." he did the same as the three before them, all holding them close. Then they did the impossible.

They kissed them.

It was only for a split second thought before they were knocked across the arena by a furious Sting, Hibiki, Rufus, and Lyon.

"How dare you kiss me!?" Levy screamed at Gajeel as she had to be held back by Sting now, he even considered letting her go, "you can't just do that! After what you did to us! You have no right!" She screamed, her throat was turning more and more raw with every word as angry tears flowed down her cheeks.

"You carved words into our skin!" Lucy screamed with just as much pure anger, "and you have the audacity to do that!?" She was being held back by Hibiki who tried, and failed, to calm her down.

"Juvia hates you four! You broke us! Mentally and physically!" She yelled, Lyon grabbed her hand to calm her down, but she pulled it away angrily, "we trusted you! And you betrayed us!" She cried.

"They're right! You did kill us! You killed the old us!" Erza spat as Rufus hugged her from behind, "there is no more Erza Scarlet! There is only Pŷr!" She screamed at them, a fire in her eyes. She meant every word she said.

"No more Lucy Heartfilia! Only Atmós!" Lucy yelled, just as full of anger.

"Levy McGarden is gone! There is only Gē!" Levy said with a hoarse voice.

"You broke Juvia Lockser! So now there is only Hýdōr!" Juvia screamed for everyone to hear.

"There is only the Elementals!" Their voices boomed, only it wasn't just their voices, their mentors voices boomed as well, echoing all throughout the arena and knocking some bystanders off their feet. Their tattoos glowed and everyone could see their scars, the words the boys had physically cut into their skin.

The crowds booed at the four boys who looked at them and the Sabers in terror. Their faces begged forgiveness, but they weren't getting any from the Elementals. The Elementals power surged and the arena started breaking apart, people ran to find shelter as the four girls, and even Yukino's, power surged. It seemed as if all the Elementals were being affected by emotions. Their eyes flowed different colors as their hair stood on end.

"Someone stop them!" Minerva yelled, but anyone who got too close was immediately hurled back by a magic barrier surrounding them.

Except for Sting, Lyon, Rufus, Rogue, and Hibiki. They were able to run through the barrier and turn the girls around.

"What do we do!?" Sting yelled as he held Levy in his arms, she was trying to break free from him without hurting him.

"Calm her down somehow!" Rogue yelled back as Yukino struggled against him.

Sting thought for a moment before calming Levy down the only way he knew how. He kissed her, and he felt her anger subside, he broke the kiss, "it's working!" He yelled as he kissed her again.

The four other boys looked at each other questioningly, Hibiki shrugged and kissed Lucy, her anger subsiding as well, and her magic power. The last three boys were hesitant though.

"Just kiss them!" Orga bellowed.

"Forgive me Juvia." Lyon muttered as he kissed her, her anger and power subsiding, and much to his surprise, she kissed him back.

Rufus took a deep breath before kissing Erza, Erza calmed down and kissed him back. Causing Rufus to be quite shocked.

And finally Rogue, he stared at Yukino with an intense blush before finally getting the courage to kiss her. He did, and Yukino calmed down, her breath hitched as she realized who was kissing her, and she kissed him back.

"You guys liiiiike theeeem." Happy teased from the stands.

And indeed they did.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Aw yeahhh boiiiis, finally something exciting happening. I was feeling motivated so you guys get two parts in one day! Yay!

To find out what happens next stay tuned in Elements Of Sabertooth!