Back to Konoha - Kakashi

"Are they asleep?"

"Yeah."

"C'mon. Let's go."

Ino and Naruto were fast asleep at Mizuka's house. Kakashi had been home for almost a week and he was dying to get his hands on his wife. Roughly and loudly. Usually, he was all over his wife from the moment he entered the door to her house. When it was just Ino, it wasn't as big of a deal, and she was gone most of the time. But two students? Nope. He could feel himself getting restless and his groin ached from not blowing his load while in her presence. The couple laughed and raced toward the hot spring in the dark. Akihiko was already gone for the evening, but Mizuka had her own key. They threw their clothes off and yakutas on, which was really just a formality because as soon as they reached the empty spring, they ripped them off and quickly got in. Kakashi waded toward his wife, who was against the rock wall, and skipped the foreplay and pleasantries. Mizuka wrapped her arms around his neck and his tall, muscular frame picked her up as she wrapped her legs around his hips. He put a hand behind her head as he pressed her small frame against the rock wall. He entered her quickly, letting out a frustrated moan as he sunk deep inside of her. He buried his forehead into the top of her shoulder as he quickly worked to relieve his pent up sexual energy. He felt Mizuka's nails sink into his back, which sent a chill down his spine. She spoke low in his ear; her warm breath getting him even more excited.

"Don't think I didn't notice how swollen your sack has been with cum. You've been here five days and you have to blow your load inside of me. Did you miss me? Did you miss this pussy, Kakashi?"

It didn't take much to make him explode. At the mere mention of her soft, swollen pussy and the feel of her warm breath in his ear, he let out a cry as he filled his wife with his sticky, hot seed. She, too, let out a cry as her pussy tightened around the head of his cock. It took several pumps to fully empty his throbbing cock, leaving thin wisps in the water and dripping from between his wife's legs. Kakashi, slightly embarrassed by how badly he needed to fill his wife, placed her gently back in the water. He kissed her lovingly as he gently rubbed her back, making sure he didn't hurt her.

"Are you okay, Mizuka?"

"Of course, my love. I'm glad you missed me as much as I missed you."

They kissed again, lingering without urgency this time. Kakashi could feel his entire body relax for the first time since he left Konoha. They sat in the hot water, enjoying their alone time, until Mizuka spoke.

"Hey, nothing is final yet, but I may be coming back to Konoha. Permanently."

Kakashi was shocked out of his serene state.

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah, with the Akatsuki at large, Lady Tsunade is afraid that the village could see mass casualties. Especially since they appear to be looking for Tailed Beasts. She asked if I would consider it, as a personal favor. And I told her that, if she needs me, I will be there."

Kakashi kept his cool composure on the outside, but, on the inside, he was bursting with excitement.

"Well, if you came back to the village, we could live together all the time. Like a real married couple-"

"We are a real married couple. Whether we live in different villages or not."

He could tell that his poorly worded comment had cut deeply. Of course they lived as a real married couple. Every marriage is different, and this was theirs.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean-"

"While I would love to live with you, leaving this village is leaving the only family I have ever known. Even you left me for nine years."

She didn't say any more as she climbed out of the water, put her yukata back on, and went back to the ladies changing room.